Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY BOTHROYD TWITTER

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:24 pm

JAY BOTHROYD IS CLAIMING CARL'S UPDATE IS UNTRUE!

Here we go again :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: JAY BOTHROYD TWITTER

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Well he would wouldn't he !

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Carl, according to Jay on twitter you are full of shit again! :lol:

If it was that untrue, why doesn't he just ignore it and go to sleep or summin'

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:29 pm

My honest opinion? All it's going to do is cause problems.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Dafydd wrote:My honest opinion? All it's going to do is cause problems.

Spot on mate people just wanna harrass him its embarissing

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Merlin wrote:Carl, according to Jay on twitter you are full of shit again! :lol:

Jay didnt use the words full of shit !
this is what he said Hahaha that articl is not true one bit !
Last edited by welshcitydragon on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Keep up the good work with these updates!! Any more players you can alienate :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Merlin wrote:Carl, according to Jay on twitter you are full of shit again! :lol:

Jay didnt use the words full of shit !
this is what he said Hahaha that articl is not true one bit !

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! More proof of rumour spreading and exaggerating. This is only gunna cause more and more problems for our club. Got to wonder why some people are doing this(I genuinely don't mean Carl by that) He puts update's on here and people interpret them in weird ways. :o

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 pm

jay ignores me on twitter :lol: jay if you're reading im bridgend_blue....

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:09 pm

post a link to his twitter please :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 pm

chippy909 wrote:post a link to his twitter please :ayatollah:

http://twitter.com/#!/jaybothroyd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 pm

joshdanielw wrote:
chippy909 wrote:post a link to his twitter please :ayatollah:

http://twitter.com/#!/jaybothroyd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers mate :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:42 pm

I just wish our players.. Jay and any of our other players didnt read these messageboards ffs' its bound to piss them off with some of the stuff being posted.. im just glad that we are lucky enough 2 have the lyks of JAY!!! BOYTHROYD!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:30 am

to be honets, at this stage of the season i wish the club had a blanket ban on players using twitter and facebook! No good can come of it!

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Who cares if it's true or not? I don't blame Jay for going to speak to Fulham. He has no long term affiliation with us, he's not Welsh, he's not from Cardiff and it makes good business sense for him, especially given the contract he was offered.

So long as Jay keeps on improving and returning to the form he had and gets us promoted I couldn't give a shit what he's up to behind the scenes.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:20 pm

If Cardiff win every game and get promoted who cares who is or isnt here next season ....... like I said on Friday no 1 person is bigger than CCFC and that means players , managers , CEO's , Chairmen and indeed the fans :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Zabier wrote:Who cares if it's true or not? I don't blame Jay for going to speak to Fulham. He has no long term affiliation with us, he's not Welsh, he's not from Cardiff and it makes good business sense for him, especially given the contract he was offered.

So long as Jay keeps on improving and returning to the form he had and gets us promoted I couldn't give a shit what he's up to behind the scenes.

WELL SAID :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 pm

remember that freak on youtube who made a video saying leave britney alone , i might make one saying leave bothroyd alone :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:32 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:remember that freak on youtube who made a video saying leave britney alone , i might make one saying leave bothroyd alone :lol:

:lol: I dare you! That would be comedy gold and then get the club to play it on the big screen before a game! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Zabier wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:remember that freak on youtube who made a video saying leave britney alone , i might make one saying leave bothroyd alone :lol:

:lol: I dare you! That would be comedy gold and then get the club to play it on the big screen before a game! :ayatollah:

haha i dare you get a blonde wig and put make up on with a bluebird on each cheek :lol: face cheek of cause :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Stewart wrote:
Dafydd wrote:My honest opinion? All it's going to do is cause problems.

Spot on mate people just wanna harrass him its embarissing

Completely embarassing, the players must think we are the most pathetic and fickle fans in football, I no DJ obviusly does and who can blame him.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm

jay is a ledgend he is the best player at our club the quicker all you numptys realise this the better,,,so instead of causing grief for player on here surport the team because at the end off the day not one off you could lace his boots :o :o :o :o

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:40 pm

I'd rather just put a stop to these updates to be honest. The board is too focused on them. Clearly they have become a problem within the team and for the club. Just because your intentions are good doesn't mean the outcome is.

It's not the clubs role to keep the fans informed, it's a bullshit arguement. Carl's updates have clearly had a knock on affect within the club. If Carl wants to pass information on in updates I'd rather it be done among a more private setting amongst the admins or whatever.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:56 pm

certain people on here start on certain players then make out it has got nothing to do with them that is my opinion :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
Zabier wrote:

haha i dare you get a blonde wig and put make up on with a bluebird on each cheek :lol: face cheek of cause :lol:

You obviously haven't seen me at every home game! :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:If Cardiff win every game and get promoted who cares who is or isnt here next season ....... like I said on Friday no 1 person is bigger than CCFC and that means players , managers , CEO's , Chairmen and indeed the fans :ayatollah:

Agree to an extent, but update came at wrong time, think messagboard should have been 'informed' at end of the season, although as ive said before, most players dont come on here, so shouldnt be a problem.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:44 pm

its so cringeing,
why did Carl post it at all,even if true, this was all in Janaury, we are now in April going into the most important games of the season,
I cannot see any ounce of good in it, except destabalising the player, the team,the fans

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:53 pm

langley wrote:its so cringeing,
why did Carl post it at all,even if true, this was all in Janaury, we are now in April going into the most important games of the season,
I cannot see any ounce of good in it, except destabalising the player, the team,the fans

again agreed, he said he wanted to stay then and he was very happy, all people are doing is having a pop on twitter, its so embarrassing.