Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARLS UPDATE NOT THE TRUTH

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ooh i see so its like a cult you lot got going :lol: :ayatollah:

all sorts of shenanigons going on after dark and on a full moon ....... you'd be surprized ;)

theres me wanting to meet up with you lot..christ knows whaw would happen :lol:

why do u think Claire is always smiling then ? ;) :D ;)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:25 am

yes :oops:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 am

Midfield general wrote:
Daya wrote:
ccfcdor wrote:I think Carls update tonight on Jay was changed last minute because it caused such a stir. I think the club have spoken to him and an agreement made not to tell the truth. Carl posted a post in the week aimed directly at jay saying he would get more than a mention in the EXPLOSIVE UPDATE on sunday..this hasnt really happened..has carl been warned NOT to put whats really happened?

any of you think the same?

yes, hes certainly watered it down and admits he spoke to Jenkins yesterday :roll:

Daya is the man for the 'real' updates!!! :lol:

Daya talks a load of shit

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:21 pm

The update was obviously diluted and assume there was a good reason for that.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 pm

john52 wrote:The update was obviously diluted and assume there was a good reason for that.

Well yeah, and to be honest I feel a bit sorry for Carl.
His update had been hyped up, and IF what others have said is correct, then it WOULD have been very explosive. For whatever reason, his update appears to have been watered down, and now the "truth" is coming out, then it undermines Carl a bit.

Just goes to show that in my opinion, whilst as fans we lap up any information about the club, some things we have no right to know.