Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARLS UPDATE NOT THE TRUTH

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 pm

I think Carls update tonight on Jay was changed last minute because it caused such a stir. I think the club have spoken to him and an agreement made not to tell the truth. Carl posted a post in the week aimed directly at jay saying he would get more than a mention in the EXPLOSIVE UPDATE on sunday..this hasnt really happened..has carl been warned NOT to put whats really happened?

any of you think the same?

Re: CARLS UPDATE NOT THE TRUTH

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:53 pm

now you mention it...kinda

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm

a detective on the board, :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:57 pm

ninianblue wrote:a detective on the board, :ayatollah: :lol:

thats carl i thought ;)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:57 pm

No Carl tells it how it is and i appreciate the updates it keeps us informed as fans i suppose a lot more than other clubs' forums do :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 pm

If I remember correctly he also said that Jay will have the opportunity to reply or have his say on Sunday after the update was posted. Does seem as if the comments about Jay are not as revealing as Carl was leading us to believe they would be.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:01 pm

ccfcdor wrote:I think Carls update tonight on Jay was changed last minute because it caused such a stir. I think the club have spoken to him and an agreement made not to tell the truth. Carl posted a post in the week aimed directly at jay saying he would get more than a mention in the EXPLOSIVE UPDATE on sunday..this hasnt really happened..has carl been warned NOT to put whats really happened?

I think we can all read between the lines..

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:02 pm

ccfcninian wrote:No Carl tells it how it is and i appreciate the updates it keeps us informed as fans i suppose a lot more than other clubs' forums do :ayatollah:

Fair enough but carls updates have come to the attention of the whole club, the staff , management, players, local media and now politically involved. Being politically involved like this messageboard is now is damaging to the clubs image and moral...thus why carls had to pull the plug on a few things...he even admitted himself on one update that due to the club he has to limit the info he puts out there in the public domain

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:41 pm

ccfcdor wrote:I think Carls update tonight on Jay was changed last minute because it caused such a stir. I think the club have spoken to him and an agreement made not to tell the truth. Carl posted a post in the week aimed directly at jay saying he would get more than a mention in the EXPLOSIVE UPDATE on sunday..this hasnt really happened..has carl been warned NOT to put whats really happened?

yes, hes certainly watered it down and admits he spoke to Jenkins yesterday :roll:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 pm

makes sense to me, that update was good, but was in no way EXPLOSIVE.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Just read steves update.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:03 am

Daya wrote:

yes, hes certainly watered it down and admits he spoke to Jenkins yesterday :roll:

yes he did.

he said " hello gethin who are the malaysian contingent with tg"
ok more was said but it was nothing that concerns anybody else.

so where in that conversation was he told to water down his update?

some people are f*cking shit stirrers. and jay did get more than a mention if you read it.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:28 am

NOPE!!

Carl NEVER claimed any such thing and (as usual) SOME decided to paint their own picture....

Try READING the text IN FULL next time....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:06 am

I felt the update was very EXPLOSIVE. Unlike some on here I took the statement explosive with a pinch of salt before the update. I felt alot of you were building yourselves up more than anything. So I read the update with my usual view that it is just another read. After reading it I felt no different. Then I went on twitter.

So Jay has denied it all! I'm taking it he is replying to the bit about himself. Well nw we have confirmation that a Cardiff City player reads this board. No other board can say that. Explosive or what?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:21 am

From a business point of view why would a Prem club ofer £4 mil now when they can have him for free in June , maybe these clubs think City have a damn good chance of promotion this time around and are not willing to wait ? As for Martin O' Neill Id love to see him in charge here , he's a guy with passion for the team , the game and us the fans :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:26 am

Vintage 63 wrote:From a business point of view why would a Prem club ofer £4 mil now when they can have him for free in June , maybe these clubs think City have a damn good chance of promotion this time around and are not willing to wait ? As for Martin O' Neill Id love to see him in charge here , he's a guy with passion for the team , the game and us the fans :ayatollah:

Martyn

when the transfer window shut i asked the question about jay and was told one premiership club made an enquiry about his availability but never came back with an offer and that was that
the martin o'neill thing is just a silly rumour with no credibility to it whatsoever

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:44 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

NOPE!!

Carl NEVER claimed any such thing and (as usual) SOME decided to paint their own picture....

Try READING the text IN FULL next time....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Correct Sven :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:45 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I felt the update was very EXPLOSIVE. Unlike some on here I took the statement explosive with a pinch of salt before the update. I felt alot of you were building yourselves up more than anything. So I read the update with my usual view that it is just another read. After reading it I felt no different. Then I went on twitter.

So Jay has denied it all! I'm taking it he is replying to the bit about himself. Well nw we have confirmation that a Cardiff City player reads this board. No other board can say that. Explosive or what?

:lol: :lol:

Correct Ian

Virtually everybody at CCFC Tune in to Carls updates, I Wonder why, if they were full of crap they would not even bother to take the time out to read them :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:05 am

Interesting to read in Jones's book that he believes message boards got him sacked at Wolves when Moxey and Sir Jack relieved him of his duties ............ plus he also blames similar goings on at Southampton . Funny that :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 am

Vintage 63 wrote:From a business point of view why would a Prem club ofer £4 mil now when they can have him for free in June , maybe these clubs think City have a damn good chance of promotion this time around and are not willing to wait ?

Simple.

Summer time, Jay on a free. Large number of teams after him, potentially, plenty of competition. Make offer now, slightly higher than you think others would go, you get a player you want IF you really wanted him. I'm actually doubtful about it now - Johnson, Zamora would both be well ahead of him at Fulham.

As for Martin O' Neill Id love to see him in charge here , he's a guy with passion for the team , the game and us the fans :ayatollah:

One of the most overrated managers in British football.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 am

O 'Neill got Leicester promoted then took them into the UEFA Cup before he went to Celtic and was very successfull there in the SPL and Champions League ......... OK he wasnt brilliant at Villa but Id have him at Cardiff before Jones :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:49 am

shouldnt you lot be at work? ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 am

I'm confused.

Either
1. Carl's been asked to water it down - denied by his brother.
2. Carl's watered it down of his own accord
3. Carl didn't know the full story
4. Carl's telling the truth (and Daya isn't)

Anyone?

Other than that, to be honest, I don't think "explosive" is a word I would have used in connection with the update. As to whether it's damaging or not, well we could debate that all day and still have hundreds of different opinions.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:57 am

carls got a brother?...its not annis per chance is it? :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:carls got a brother?...its not annis per chance is it? :lol:

Sorry - maybe my mistake as I don't know them but I thought jamccfc was Carl's brother?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:02 am

TH63 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:carls got a brother?...its not annis per chance is it? :lol:

Sorry - maybe my mistake as I don't know them but I thought jamccfc was Carl's brother?

we'l have to ask now wont we? :D jaaaaam :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TH63 wrote:

we'l have to ask now wont we? :D jaaaaam :lol:

Only those of us an the inner side know the truth.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:10 am

ooh i see so its like a cult you lot got going :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ooh i see so its like a cult you lot got going :lol: :ayatollah:

all sorts of shenanigons going on after dark and on a full moon ....... you'd be surprized ;)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:20 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ooh i see so its like a cult you lot got going :lol: :ayatollah:

all sorts of shenanigons going on after dark and on a full moon ....... you'd be surprized ;)

theres me wanting to meet up with you lot..christ knows whaw would happen :lol: