Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPRA

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Following on from Carls update on Chopra, I was in the hospitality area yesterday and Chopra was out on the pitch before the rest of players running about with someone. Looks very promising regarding Chops :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CHOPRA

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Casual wrote:Following on from Carls update on Chopra, I was in the hospitality area yesterday and Chopra was out on the pitch before the rest of players running about with someone. Looks very promising regarding Chops :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very promising, Chops having another scan this week, but its looking Good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Casual wrote:Following on from Carls update on Chopra, I was in the hospitality area yesterday and Chopra was out on the pitch before the rest of players running about with someone. Looks very promising regarding Chops :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Music to my Ears :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:04 pm

talking to a steward today back in two weeks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Very promising, Chops having another scan this week, but its looking Good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yer looking good , but now he has to make it good by keeping his mined on his football and play his part as much as we the fans do,and not piss our chances away the day before he plays. He is a pro ,lets hope he can act like it ! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:13 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yer looking good , but now he has to make it good by keeping his mined on his football and play his part as much as we the fans do,and not piss our chances away the day before he plays. He is a pro ,lets hope he can act like it ! :ayatollah:

Welshcitydragon, Agree 100% with that post.Just wish he can come back,play football,get promotion...And then party every night,when the season is over :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:21 pm

and gamble every night :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:49 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:and gamble every night :ayatollah:

Yer Yer come on Cardiff City is a football team not a fking church, if they want to drink and gamble thats up to them.
But when or if it pulls there performance on the pitch down then they have to take it from the fans.
There are so many top class players who have gone down that road and in the end lost there wifes familys and most of all there respect of others.
They have been given a gift that many a people would love to have,only to drink it and gamble it away, Stan Bowls for one and many others. I think Chops is great on the field, outside that I dont know or want to know what the guy is like,as long as he does his best when he got that Bluebird on his chest. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:09 pm

I also seen him running at the Vale in a one on one sesh
:ayatollah: