Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE REAL TRUTH NOT THE WATERED DOWN VERSION

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Bothroyd refused to return to Cardiff as he wanted to do the deal and had a massive bust up with Jones whilst on his way to London. Jones begged the Malaysians not to sell him and promised he wouldnt ask for any more money, the Malaysians then agreed. Bothroyd was furious and he and Jones have hardly spoken since, hes then as we have all seen played as he doesnt want to be here !!

the bottom line is hes sulking as normal like a big baby .

As for all this England International stuff just over a week ago i spoke to Fabio about it at the Grove hotel just outside Watford.

Fabio was unimpressed with his desire and it came across it would be unlikely he will ever get another opportunity, Fabio addressed it more as a trial because he had heard a few things but rarely watchs Championship football.

Re: THE REAL TRUTH NOT THE WATERED DOWN VERSION

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:42 pm

:lol:

irrrrrrrrrrooooooon

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:43 pm

You're amazing. You know everyone.

P.S How's Gadaffi feelng with all this pressure on him ?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote::lol:

irrrrrrrrrrooooooon

"Then like my dreams they fade and die..."

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 pm

if its true, thats a massive gamble by dave jones, insisting on keeping a player that doesn't want to stay, and losing the club 4million, could of paid off a few debts with that and got a decent replacement in

daya your version sounds more realistic

Daya wrote:Bothroyd refused to return to Cardiff as he wanted to do the deal and had a massive bust up with Jones whilst on his way to London. Jones begged the Malaysians not to sell him and promised he wouldnt ask for any more money, the Malaysians then agreed. Bothroyd was furious and he and Jones have hardly spoken since, hes then as we have all seen played as he doesnt want to be here !!

As for all this England International stuff just over a week ago i spoke to Fabio about it at the Grove hotel just outside Watford.

Fabio was unimpressed with his desire and it came across it would be unlikely he will ever get another opportunity, Fabio addressed it more as a trial because he had heard a few things but rarely watchs Championship football.

UTTER BOLLOCKS..............................JAAAAAAY BOTHROYD!!!!!!!!!!! JAAAAAY BOTHROYD!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rita Pidsdale wrote:You're amazing. You know everyone.

Holding up but keeping his eye on the sky and keeping his head down, Sam's advising him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 pm

streamfeeder wrote:if its true, thats a massive gamble by dave jones, insisting on keeping a player that doesn't want to stay, and losing the club 4million, could of paid off a few debts with that and got a decent replacement in

I thought Dave Jones should be admired for his stance myself stood up and kept his striker , now he needs to get the striker firing again and out of his sulk!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:54 pm

streamfeeder wrote:if its true, thats a massive gamble by dave jones, insisting on keeping a player that doesn't want to stay, and losing the club 4million, could of paid off a few debts with that and got a decent replacement in

i think, if jay was sold, the money would go to pmg, as they have, some sort of morgage sort of thing, with about 5 city players,, ,, something along them lines, so dj didnt care really,?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Daya wrote:

I thought Dave Jones should be admired for his stance myself stood up and kept his striker , now he needs to get the striker firing again and out of his sulk!

That's well and good, Steve, but commending DJ for playing hard and fast with other peoples money?

4m for a player OUT OF CONTRACT in summer? That's a no-brainer given our financial situation - and I've an eyebrow raised at the Malaysians seemingly giving DJ full autonomy over transfers given our debts.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Daya wrote:Bothroyd refused to return to Cardiff as he wanted to do the deal and had a massive bust up with Jones whilst on his way to London. Jones begged the Malaysians not to sell him and promised he wouldnt ask for any more money, the Malaysians then agreed. Bothroyd was furious and he and Jones have hardly spoken since, hes then as we have all seen played as he doesnt want to be here !!

Daya - Did Fabio tell you this in NO More than 100 Words ;)

The jones - jay comments i belive you as was told the same by somebody else.

All i care about now is that Jay gives 100% and gets this team up with the other members of the squad :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Daya - Did Fabio tell you this in NO More than 100 Words ;)

The jones - jay comments i belive you as was told the same by somebody else.

All i care about now is that Jay gives 100% and gets this team up with the other members of the squad :ayatollah:

I agree topcat its time for him to stop sulking and play his ass off!!!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote::lol:

irrrrrrrrrrooooooon

CAPTAIN IRON with little Iron!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:44 pm

just to back up the post this is the Grove Hotel and something JB wont see again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:You're amazing. You know everyone.

:lol: :lol: