Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DID ANYONE FIND OUT AFTER.......

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 pm

If gerrard was elegible to play for CCFC again if we make the play off's and Hull don't? And does oli stay with us, should we not go up automatically?

I remember this debate a while back but never saw the conclusion?

Re: DID ANYONE FIND OUT AFTER.......

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 pm

He's not I don't think.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Merlin wrote:If gerrard was elegible to play for CCFC again if we make the play off's and Hull don't? And does oli stay with us, should we not go up automatically?

IM Still waiting for the answer to that thread i started Merlin :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Merlin wrote:If gerrard was elegible to play for CCFC again if we make the play off's and Hull don't? And does oli stay with us, should we not go up automatically?

Is it worth even debating, as his chances of playing again under Jones are literally zero?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:56 pm

ive read that 3 times and still dont understand what it means :cry:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 pm

A season long loan includes the play offs.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:14 pm

The rules state that a player on loan season ends with the last match the club he is on loan too is played. therefore OLi would be with us for the playoffs if we are in them, and Gerrards loan would end the last game of the season if Hull are not in the playoffs, but if Hull reach the playoffs then Gerrard & Oli remains on loan to Hull & Cardiff until they are knocked out of the playoffs