Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Savage

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Love him or hate him, what a cheeky b*****d taking that penalty.
I cant decide whether it took a hell of a lot of guts or he is just a self promoting meglamaniac!!! or both?

One thing Im sure of ..... it was the only time all day that he didnt kick the ball with his shinpad!!!

Great value, pantomine villian! :lol: :x :lol: :x :lol:

Re: Savage

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Not enough personalities like Savage in the game these days :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:09 pm

I always listen to him on the radio after every game while driving back to Derby. A great character and when he goes to Canada next season he will be a big miss.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi mate,

Bet that drive back to Derby for you yesterday was a nice one!!!!!!!

Walk through the town centre tomorrow Ian with your City top on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:15 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Hi mate,

Walk through the town centre tomorrow Ian with your City top on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Going to work with it on. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I always listen to him on the radio after every game while driving back to Derby. A great character and when he goes to Canada next season he will be a big miss.

By all accounts he's not off to Canada anymore.

Staying here for the dollar and the fame. Can't resist keeping his long blonde locks off the telly can Sav.

Genuine bloke though - totally honest and has a lot of time for fans - sometimes that honesty (especially about the money he earns!) make some people get the wrong impression.

One word - Banter.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Hi mate,

Going to work with it on. :ayatollah:

Good lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 pm

i like him,travelling back from the away games we get to hear robbie on his radio show and he always speaks his mind on players,fans,managers and refs whether people like it or not,rather listen to him than some boring pro who just says the same old crap treading on eggshells

i wish him all the best after retirement :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 pm

i like savage i think hes funny, on twitter he loves winding me up...but hes another bugger for ignoring me

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Was fully expecting him to give us a bit of stick back yesterday when he scored after the shit he'd been taking all afternoon and to be honest I wouldn't have minded a bit.

I remember when he came off the pitch in Leggy's testimonial him saying on the mike that he much preferred Cardiff over Swansea!

A good character who made the most of his limited ability.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:03 pm

I love him from his time playing for Wales. Just a shame he wont give me a retweet :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 pm

love savage...LEGEND!

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Loved it when he ran out the tunnel straight over to City fans an stuck his arse in their faces, pretending to stretch !

Football needs people like him in it !

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 pm

He is definately a personality that football could do with a few more of

yeah he was cocky and arogant and crossed his arms when asked to do the ayatollah BUT thats what it is about being able to play the fans at those times : )

love him or hate him - he gives to the pitch what we miss these days and that is a laugh

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I love him from his time playing for Wales. Just a shame he wont give me a retweet :lol:
Mr Fish ............................or me :twisted:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:36 pm

paddy kenny was another who is a wind up