Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stand sing off next home game?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:41 pm

ninian v canton stand??
we're the canton over here and we're the ninian over here? :ayatollah:
you reckon you mugs outside of the superior family stand :ayatollah: can actually get it going :roll: :ayatollah:

Re: stand sing off next home game?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:42 pm

wont happen :lol

good though :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Was tempted to start ninian do the :ayatollah: yesterday but the few songs I tried to start fiseled out :twisted:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:10 pm

why dont we do that. you might laugh but everyone would join in. the canton would definately do it and 116 and 117 ninian would definately do it and others will join in. we have forum members in both stands...it's a good idea. START IT OFF!!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Great idea. Anything is worth a try.
I think the acoustics must be dreadful in the ccs though.
I could see that the Derby fans were giving it hell yesterday but couldnt really make out what they were singing from the Canton end, and couldnt hear that much noise from the bob bank, but everyone I know over there said 116/7 were giving it a good go.
It was really nervy and quite in the canton end, not good at all. Then everyone f*****d of after 80 minutes.
Christ alive 4-0 up and everyone wants to get home for Total Wipeout.

achhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 pm

hate itwen fans leave early especially when we are winning. i understand that some leave due to reasons which is understandable. but the atmosphere was awful and i will not take "nerves" as an excuse. sometimes i wish we was back at ninian.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:27 pm

lewis91 wrote:hate itwen fans leave early especially when we are winning. i understand that some leave due to reasons which is understandable. but the atmosphere was awful and i will not take "nerves" as an excuse. sometimes i wish we was back at ninian.

sometimes ? its every home game for me to be honest. i really hate the new stadium. i honestly only renewed my st for next season so i can continue to have some priorty for away games even though if we get promoted it will go to the prawn sandwich brigage that will be in the premier seats next season

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:29 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
lewis91 wrote:hate itwen fans leave early especially when we are winning. i understand that some leave due to reasons which is understandable. but the atmosphere was awful and i will not take "nerves" as an excuse. sometimes i wish we was back at ninian.

sometimes ? its every home game for me to be honest. i really hate the new stadium. i honestly only renewed my st for next season so i can continue to have some priorty for away games even though if we get promoted it will go to the prawn sandwich brigage that will be in the premier seats next season

phil in all fairness, the atmosphere at times can be pretty good but it's not consistant. the stadium has a lot of potential regarding atmopshere but due to stewards and the fans, the atmopshere is pretty crap.