Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COME ON LETS BE HONEST !

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Once again we are nearly at the end of our season, and its been taken out of our hands, of shall we go up or not.
Im sure if we were offerd this 3th place at the start of the season,and this time of the season ,we would have all gone for it.
Then in come Bellers and the prem was on the cards, and we were 2nd and even top at some stage of the season all was looking brilliant.

Now with only few games left we have to be honest ! its now out of our hands again and we need help from other , THE JACKS FOR ONE!. and we need to win all our games to have any kind of chance for a Auto place.

Lets be fair with the squad we have, and the chances we have let slip to take over the top over the last few months.
Dont you feel we have let our selfs down? yet again. When you consider we now have to hope Norwich will dro points and the Jacks to do, and we have to win them all .

We the fans I feel have done all we can , and hats of to all the away fans that travel every other weekend all over the country.
To show our teams we care and our support is there as always for them, do you think the players given as much as we the fans have? and will they with our help get us to the prem ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: COME ON LETS BE HONEST !

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 pm

I'm still border line tbh. This league has got to be the most unpredictable league in the world with out a shadow of a doubt.

My heart say yes
my head says drink on it :lol:

:ayatollah:

Re: COME ON LETS BE HONEST !

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:32 pm

your right in what u say..............

Look at games we`ve given away leads............and been pegged back, or lost.

Norwich away,
Burnley home,
Should of beaten Preston at home not scraped a point in the last minute.
Barnsley home,
Millwall away.

5 points there instead of 15, however its all ifs and buts i know but that would of made a massive difference to where we would be...however...were 3rd with still a good chance of gettin 2nd spot.

The pressure is on Norwich to stay in 2nd :ayatollah: