Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A stranger visiting this board for the 1st time

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 pm

would IMO be shocked to understand many of the posters on here claim to support Cardiff city, we won yesterday 4-1 but there seems a hardcore of posters intent on ignoring the score and 3 points only to bitch at the club, the stadium, the manager, the staff and any little thing to moan about, Jesus we like a moan over at ccmb but this site makes us look like choir boys, get a grip lads and have a look at the table we are 3rd with 7 games to go, this site started as an excellent football site but has degenerated into a site that has taken sniping to a new level, just make a post to slag off anything to do with the club and it mostly leads to a sticky, its 3 points per game that matters not how loud someone can scream and shout at opposition fans!!!!!
CARDIFF CITY 4 DERBY COUNTY 1

Re: A stranger visiting this board for the 1st time

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Nothing to do with shouting at opposition fans, it is about us creating an atmosphere as a strong foundation for our players to perform on. Only want an atmosphere for the good of the club, team and fellow fans. Is that such a bad thing?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Don't get me wrong I enjoy it when the ground is bouncing but the one thing that makes me go home happy is a win, regarding our remaining home games it's the win that matters to me, give and a win in a morgue over a loss with a bouncing crowd any day.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:15 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Nothing to do with shouting at opposition fans, it is about us creating an atmosphere as a strong foundation for our players to perform on. Only want an atmosphere for the good of the club, team and fellow fans. Is that such a bad thing?

according to the club it is...even though jonesy asks for fans to make noise :roll: