Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis - Our Support

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:49 am

My opinion is that the vocal support has changed for three reasons:

1.) New ground synnrome.

2.) The vocal support was laregely contained within a small area in a tight Ninian park but has now been spread around the CCS.

3.) The Chav support are far more concerned with hating swansea, standing up if you hate Swansea, in the Swansea slums, blahdy f ucking blah. This isn't really helped by the more mature support who really should have a word with themselves. F uck Swansea, support Cardiff.

Re: Annis - Our Support

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 am

NO.3 - Disagree, as it gets people standing up and singing, after fans have just been forced to sit down for no reason.

You should have made point no.4 - RAVANELLI on a power trip

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:56 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:NO.3 - Disagree, as it gets people standing up and singing, after fans have just been forced to sit down for no reason.

Isn't really supporting City though is it ?
What ever happenered to Ka orrrrrrrrrrrrr diff ?
You should have made point no.4 - RAVANELLI on a power trip

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 am

Mate, I'm with you on that. I just think the 'stand up' is good as it gets people standing up again, in defiance. I've tried 'stand up and support your team' and been told off by the stewards to the point of having my card blocked, so I fear that using swansea in it is the only way to go

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:01 pm

I believe the vocal support has changed for one main reason.... The fact that when you buy a ticket you can't exactly control where you are going to sit or even who you sit by. Hence alot of the vocal support that does exist is spread around in various sections of the ground. When terracing was still around fans could move easily to a part of the terracing which was generating alot of noise, this can't be done in all seater stadiums. I have always been quite vocal in my support of the City but it's not the same when people around you are not getting involved too....

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:47 pm

The atmosphere will come.. Theres a lot of potential at our new stadium! We can bump on about ninian park and how great the atmosphere was there etc, but the simple fact is... the new stadium was a !!must!! Lets finaly get over that elusive finnishing line and into the prem, and i beleve our stadium will come alive! The expectation and nerves in our fans has got a lot to do with the poor atmoshpere this season, and to a slightly lesser extent last season :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 pm

What bugged me most about yesterday was, it was such a beautiful day weather wise, we were 4-0 up and our fans were pouring out of the ground.....I can understand if we were 4 nil down, but to leave early yesterday was pathetic, I don't know if all you guys got to be in before 6 or you'll be sent to bed with no supper, that's the time to congratulate our players, and set em up for next week.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:59 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Mate, I'm with you on that. I just think the 'stand up' is good as it gets people standing up again, in defiance. I've tried 'stand up and support your team' and been told off by the stewards to the point of having my card blocked, so I fear that using swansea in it is the only way to go

thats disgusting, our club has turned commie ffs

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:13 pm

no freedom within the ground and the club are extremely strict on little issues. they need to have a word with the stewards because our support is dying quickly. home games aren't that enjoyable anymore.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:My opinion is that the vocal support has changed for three reasons:

1.) New ground synnrome.

2.) The vocal support was laregely contained within a small area in a tight Ninian park but has now been spread around the CCS.

3.) The Chav support are far more concerned with hating swansea, standing up if you hate Swansea, in the Swansea slums, blahdy f ucking blah. This isn't really helped by the more mature support who really should have a word with themselves. F uck Swansea, support Cardiff.

New Ground is in My OPinion the Main Factor.

I agree totally with No 2.

I cant agree on No3, I personally could not care about the Jacks, but for 30 yrs a certain % of Cardiff have Always hated and Sung about them.