Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WHERE HAVE ALL THE JACKS GONE ? "

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very Quite on here :lol:

Now that they are looking up at US NOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " WHERE HAVE ALL THE JACKS GONE ? "

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Queer that Annis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Let's hope it stays like this for the rest of the season. A bunch of nomarks who think for some dillusional reason that they are better than us. As fans I mean not talking about the team. But in all fairness they have got a good team/squad but as of tonight we are above them in the table. Oh it's all gone quiet in West Wales!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Pulse ? :D :D :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Getting pissed off a bit by Norwich now, I mean for god's sake who the hell is Simeon Jackson and where the f**k has Wes Hoolahan come from ?!

As long as we beat Doncaster next week, I wouldn't mind seeing the Jacks smash Norwich in all honesty !

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Getting pissed off a bit by Norwich now, I mean for god's sake who the hell is Simeon Jackson and where the f**k has Wes Hoolahan come from ?!

As long as we beat Doncaster next week, I wouldn't mind seeing the Jacks smash Norwich in all honesty !

I feel the same regarding the Jacks/Norwich game.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Or where are all the Cardiff who were bigging up Brendan Rodgers(the tactical wizard)a day or two ago. Third away defeat on the bounce. Oh yes, he's Matt Busby in the making that one

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Getting pissed off a bit by Norwich now, I mean for god's sake who the hell is Simeon Jackson and where the f**k has Wes Hoolahan come from ?!

I feel the same regarding the Jacks/Norwich game.

I don't get it Annis, Norwich have come out of absolutely nowhere - their bubble surely must burst soon, hopefully it will next week :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Lets keep winning and hoping the other sides slip up :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Lets keep winning and hoping the other sides slip up :ayatollah:

That's all we can do, and what I'm confident we will :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Norwich have a tough run in. Swansea away, Watford away, Forest home, Pompey away, Ipswich away. He other two are Derby and Cov at home which seem the easy ones on paper, but there's a lot of points to be lost yet. It'll be a nervous fight to the finish

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm

CityGent wrote:Norwich have a tough run in. Swansea away, Watford away, Forest home, Pompey away, Ipswich away. The other two are Derby and Cov at home which seem the easy ones on paper, but there's a lot of points to be lost yet. It'll be a nervous fight to the finish

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Let's cease the abuse towards Swansea until we finish the season above them. Football has a funny habit of screwing over the billy big mouths. Let's keep subtle and smarmy until the final whistle of the final day. ;)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:00 am

CityGent wrote:Norwich have a tough run in. Swansea away, Watford away, Forest home, Pompey away, Ipswich away. He other two are Derby and Cov at home which seem the easy ones on paper, but there's a lot of points to be lost yet. It'll be a nervous fight to the finish

The only tough ones we have on paper is QPR and Burnley. But knowing City, we will hammer them and lose to Preston and Doncaster :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am

Preston away will be an absolute c**t of a game given their new found form. I have a feeling next week's game will be tough as well. No easy games left, don't care what anyone says.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 am

Zabier wrote:Preston away will be an absolute c**t of a game given their new found form. I have a feeling next week's game will be tough as well. No easy games left, don't care what anyone says.

Seven cupfinals. In DJ we trust

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am

Yeah, just please don't tell him it's a cup final because we'll probably lose each one. Maybe someone can switch the calendars around the club to September?!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:29 am

Zabier wrote:Yeah, just please don't tell him it's a cup final because we'll probably lose each one. Maybe someone can switch the calendars around the club to September?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 am

Forget about Swansea we are aiming higher than our rivalry with them, seriously let's get behind the team and back them to the Premier League. There have been enough people complaining on here about the team performances but yesterday the team performed but still thousands were leaving just after 80 or so minutes.

There are 3 league games left at home, for crying out loud let's get behind them for every minute they are on the pitch.

Forget Swansea SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:30 am

carlccfc wrote:Forget about Swansea we are aiming higher than our rivalry with them, seriously let's get behind the team and back them to the Premier League. There have been enough people complaining on here about the team performances but yesterday the team performed but still thousands were leaving just after 80 or so minutes.

There are 3 league games left at home, for crying out loud let's get behind them for every minute they are on the pitch.

YOU SOUND LIKE Sam Hammam :lol:

But Be Honest they have gone in to hiding :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 am

billy ronson wrote:Pulse ? :D :D :D

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 am

buckleys brewery wrote:
billy ronson wrote:Pulse ? :D :D :D

:lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Forget about Swansea we are aiming higher than our rivalry with them, seriously let's get behind the team and back them to the Premier League. There have been enough people complaining on here about the team performances but yesterday the team performed but still thousands were leaving just after 80 or so minutes.

YOU SOUND LIKE Sam Hammam :lol:

But Be Honest they have gone in to hiding :lol:

Great minds and all that :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 am

Ohhhh no not again looks like our capital are promoted again....damn those bluebirds

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:32 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Ohhhh no not again looks like our capital are promoted again....damn those bluebirds

Whats it like being back under neath us where you belong :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:Ohhhh no not again looks like our capital are promoted again....damn those bluebirds

Whats it like being back under neath us where you belong :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I don't know why don't you write another book and tell us all about it butty zzzzzZZZZZZ :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:38 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I don't know why don't you write another book and tell us all about it butty zzzzzZZZZZZ :ayatollah:

Funny enough

Carl and I am in the middle of it right now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:42 am

Bless :ayatollah: :old:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 am

Congratulations on being one whole goal ahead of us
:lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 am

NJ73 wrote:Congratulations on being one whole goal ahead of us
:lol:

You never know that might be just another to take us up, one extra goal, Rem Preston with us 2 yrs ago :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: