Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ninian Pub today !!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Had the West Ham Manure game on, and everytime Manure scored there was a group shouting and cheering. Now several years ago this would not of happened. they would of been bounced out of our pub.
What i want to know is!! are they City fans ? Or are they UTD fans ? f*cking wound me right up. Am i own my own or did it wind any one else up.

Secondly why are there Kids today wearing Liverpool tops ? That f*cking wound me up as well. i would rather these plastic fans stay at home or go and watch there Prem Clubs play. I would rather have 13000 loyal Cardiff fans than have all these plastics there.
RANT OVER

Re: Ninian Pub today !!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am

I agree mate, saw a middle aged bloke with a Liverpool jacket on down at CCS a couple of weeks ago, was baffled!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am

I was late getting to the game because of traffic and whilst stuck in the traffic I saw loads of people wearing Premiership tops driving their cars away from the stadium. Shame.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am

But if people cheered when WHU scored, I bet no one would have had a problem with it.

Although I agree with the shirt thing. I saw a few people with wales scarves last saturday, but wearing egg chaser, Liverpool and Man Utd tops. Bloody idiots :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:38 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Had the West Ham Manure game on, and everytime Manure scored there was a group shouting and cheering. Now several years ago this would not of happened. they would of been bounced out of our pub.
What i want to know is!! are they City fans ? Or are they UTD fans ? f*cking wound me right up. Am i own my own or did it wind any one else up.

Secondly why are there Kids today wearing Liverpool tops ? That f*cking wound me up as well. i would rather these plastic fans stay at home or go and watch there Prem Clubs play. I would rather have 13000 loyal Cardiff fans than have all these plastics there.
RANT OVER

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:26 am

This is one of the reasons why the atmosphere is so shit in our stadium!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 am

When walking into the car park, after leaving the ninian... seen a car with a private plate.. had lfc on the end.. with a picture of the liverpool badge... out cme a fella with a city shirt on...

How does that work!? haha

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Had the West Ham Manure game on, and everytime Manure scored there was a group shouting and cheering. Now several years ago this would not of happened. they would of been bounced out of our pub.

RANT OVER

You're not on your own Nukes. :evil:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:01 am

Was strange Nukes. You will be pleased to hear Studley was on fine form last night, got some explaining to do this morning though :oops:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 am

chris_ccfc wrote:Was strange Nukes. You will be pleased to hear Studley was on fine form last night, got some explaining to do this morning though :oops:

you dirty fucker Studly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:51 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Was strange Nukes. You will be pleased to hear Studley was on fine form last night, got some explaining to do this morning though :oops:

:lol: 3 last night fella, but two of them are best mates, which i didn't know and now they are asking me which one i prefer. As Nobber put it in the pub yesterday, I am a tart :(

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:52 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: 3 last night fella, but two of them are best mates, which i didn't know and now they are asking me which one i prefer. As Nobber put it in the pub yesterday, I am a tart :(

At the same time ? Pepe la Peau :lol: :lol: :lol: