WHO WAS YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH?

You may select 1 option

View results

" MAN OF THE MATCH FOR DERBY C " : POLL

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm

:ayatollah:

Re: MAN OF THE MATCH : POLL

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Keinan showed just how good he is today, classy centre half !

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Bellamy for me....worked his socks off chased every ball even if it looked a lost cause and panicked them into a mistake... one of his best games in a city shirt in my opinion and deserved a goal glad dj took him off though game won keep him fresh :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:36 am

city112 wrote:Bellamy for me....worked his socks off chased every ball even if it looked a lost cause and panicked them into a mistake... one of his best games in a city shirt in my opinion and deserved a goal glad dj took him off though game won keep him fresh :ayatollah:

I agree with that, ran after every ball.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:22 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
city112 wrote:Bellamy for me....worked his socks off chased every ball even if it looked a lost cause and panicked them into a mistake... one of his best games in a city shirt in my opinion and deserved a goal glad dj took him off though game won keep him fresh :ayatollah:

I agree with that, ran after every ball.

Yep agree with you both Keinan 2nd best player IMO

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 am

Paul Quinn for me. Was excellent all day and rarely put a foot wrong. Took his goal like Wayne Rooney would have. Best performance I have seen from him.

Dekel was a colossus and Bellamy worked his socks off. Pity about the sitter he missed. Was afraid it would come back to haunt us.

Nice to see Jay stay on his feet most of the game and Super Kev, Heaton, Oli and Whitts all had very good games. Burkey bit off today and less said about McFail the better. Promising start from JLS. Looked a bit ring rusty.

KTF

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:03 am

i thought witts showed improved commitment aswell,a really impressive performance from all our boys
keinan just pips bellers for me a no nonsense solid centre half :ayatollah:

Re: " MAN OF THE MATCH FOR DERBY C " : POLL

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:54 am

Keinan for me, outstanding and even Scored a goal :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:55 am

Bellamy for me as he chased every ball even when it looked a lost cause also he deserved a goal and should have got one.

Best thing though was he looked fresh with lots of energy which is a good sign for the remaining 7 games, also as he was on 8 bookings for the season not getting booked yesterday means he cannot hit the 10 booking mark before the amnesty a week today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:56 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Keinan showed just how good he is today, classy centre half !

Same here I thought Keinan had a great all round game. It was mentioned after his goal, have we found the new Roger Johnson?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 am

i said keinan too,

took hudsons job and organized the defence well
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 am

glammy74 wrote:i said keinan too,

took hudsons job and organized the defence well
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Glammy, I have no arguments with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:59 am

Keinan for me, he was given the back for the stability we have needed all year. Even pops up the odd goal, and what a great i was in box yesterday and he came in the get his man of the match award etc.... and he said we will win the next 7 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 am

And he got married last Wednesday :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Super Kev is immense

Wherever we need him he plays & he always plays well

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:23 pm

bellamy for me :ayatollah: Didn't look too happy to be taken off either :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:35 pm

close call between bellers and keinan but went for keinan. i do think bellers had his best ever game in a city shirt yesterday lets hope it continues. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Paul Quinn for me. Was excellent all day and rarely put a foot wrong. Took his goal like Wayne Rooney would have. Best performance I have seen from him.

Dekel was a colossus and Bellamy worked his socks off. Pity about the sitter he missed. Was afraid it would come back to haunt us.

Nice to see Jay stay on his feet most of the game and Super Kev, Heaton, Oli and Whitts all had very good games. Burkey bit off today and less said about McFail the better. Promising start from JLS. Looked a bit ring rusty.

KTF

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Everything agreed but Quinn, Heaton saved him from a Deby assist off his "back-pass"!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Bellamy for me outstanding yesterday never stopped running and puting the Derby back 4 under pressure insrumential in 3 of our goals let's hope he can keep it going for the next 7 games :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:50 am

For the first time in a few weeks, there were a number of candidiates which shows what an improvement this performance was.

Whitts had a good game and looks more of a goal threat when playing out wide.

Quinn was excellent (apart from his dodgy back pass!) as was Keinan

But it has to Bellamy.....thought he'd been poor the previous few games but was outstnding yesterday working his socks off. he pace could prove key over the next few weeks if we play to our strengths :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:02 am

Just a suggestion for future Player of the Season awards then why not have this poll for EVERY game then at the end of the season the player with the most wins or votes from the 46 matches takes the award ?? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Just a suggestion for future Player of the Season awards then why not have this poll for EVERY game then at the end of the season the player with the most wins or votes from the 46 matches takes the award ?? :ayatollah:

il be up for that if you want
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Glammy,
So Keinan Won it from this Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:36 pm

thought Bellamy was outstanding