Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Loves it!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:21 pm

What a great day today was, left Neath 11:40 arrive Caediff 12:30,,, the fun begins....
Went to POW hard 2 quickies b 4 grabbing a cab to canton, taxi driver was EX RRW and said on me mate, one in the Ivor, then round the corner to a pub i can't recall the name of, and find its run by an old Army mate, (nother freebie down the hatch) then of to the nINIAN WHERE i met Annis, carl ,Merlin and the lovely claire and a few others from here, was hoping to see nukes but Milly said he could,nt keep up??? good day men thanks.. oh and we won 4-1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Loves it!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 pm

supercoops wrote:What a great day today was, left Neath 11:40 arrive Caediff 12:30,,, the fun begins....
Went to POW hard 2 quickies b 4 grabbing a cab to canton, taxi driver was EX RRW and said on me mate, one in the Ivor, then round the corner to a pub i can't recall the name of, and find its run by an old Army mate, (nother freebie down the hatch) then of to the nINIAN WHERE i met Annis, carl ,Merlin and the lovely claire and a few others from here, was hoping to see nukes but Milly said he could,nt keep up??? good day men thanks.. oh and we won 4-1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great to meet you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
supercoops wrote:What a great day today was, left Neath 11:40 arrive Caediff 12:30,,, the fun begins....

Great to meet you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I got there about half one Chief, and i was sat next to Fishy. Never listen to Milly he just a big girls blouse :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:38 am

Good to meet you!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:10 am

goo to meet you, nukes is a wet fart best you dont meet him, total shambles that bloke :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 pm

:D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Can't wait for next game, will be going straight to the Ninian. :ayatollah: