Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONT FORGET YOUR BEST FRIEND !

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:20 pm

YEP Its Mothers day, the best friend you will ever have, so remember her card and flowers. Sorry to say I can only take flowers to the grave of my mother. So treat them well while you still have them guys .

Re: DONT FORGET YOUR BEST FRIEND !

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 pm

well said bach.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:YEP Its Mothers day, the best friend you will ever have, so remember her card and flowers. Sorry to say I can only take flowers to the grave of my mother. So treat them well while you still have them guys .

Same here mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 pm

you only get one mum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:42 am

Can't speak for all of us there I'm afraid. It's just an average Sunday for me.

Hope you all have a lovely day though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 am

welshcitydragon wrote:YEP Its Mothers day, the best friend you will ever have, so remember her card and flowers. Sorry to say I can only take flowers to the grave of my mother. So treat them well while you still have them guys .

Top post fella :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:42 am

Totally agree with the sentiment there. You only have one mother make the most of her whenever you can as they wont be around forever. I would love one more chance to say happy mothers day to mine but sadly i can't as she is no longer with us.
Happy mother's day mum.
So grab a card, flowers etc and go and visit yours,if you cant do that ring them and let them know how much you love them.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Just went to ASDA with my kids so they could get her a plant or flowers, ASDA normaly have flowers and plants for around 5pound, they have put them up to 10, and no plants. This is how they try to fleece kids on that specail day . :evil: