Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

same few songs all the time

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:17 pm

cant we sing others? lots of teams come to cardiff and sing loads of diferent songs. we only have barmy army and maybe two or three others same shit over and over :(

Re: same few songs all the time

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:17 pm

jinks-rct wrote:cant we sing others? lots of teams come to cardiff and sing loads of diferent songs. we only have barmy army and maybe two or three others same shit over and over :(

we need anthems like celtic and rangers :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:cant we sing others? lots of teams come to cardiff and sing loads of diferent songs. we only have barmy army and maybe two or three others same shit over and over :(

we need anthems like celtic and rangers :ayatollah:

we need to pinch songs off everyone :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:32 pm

or create our own songs :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm

funnily enough i was just about to post this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:19 pm

When I see the Bluebirds I start to slap my head, cos I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough...

All the greats that played for you with a Bluebird on their chest, I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough...

Jay slips and slides but scores loads of goals, we just can't seem to get enough ohh do do do do dodo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-eIig8RyH0

Now I can't take credit for that, but instead of just whingeing about it, let's get a bit of constructive criticism going, eh? Rather than just moaning, how about some positive suggestions alongside?!

Cardiff City Negativity Amnesty 2011 - Positivity only until the end of the season :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm

There has been a few posts by fans who have made up some good songs,but they seem to get criticised for doing this.
I thought atmosphere was much better today,but same old songs. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 pm

all we have is barmy army and a der der der city der der . f*cking rubbish. and we cant sing anything without stopping or fading out before the end.
most fans that come to the ccs sing full songs and quite a few diferent ones i watched derby yesterday and they sang one song for at least 20 minutes youngsters , women and older fans all clapping and singing..

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 pm

jinks-rct wrote:all we have is barmy army and a der der der city der der . f*cking rubbish. and we cant sing anything without stopping or fading out before the end.
most fans that come to the ccs sing full songs and quite a few diferent ones i watched derby yesterday and they sang one song for at least 20 minutes youngsters , women and older fans all clapping and singing..

was that one song

we are derby...WE ARE DERBY! we are derby, super rams, we are derby, super derby, super derby super rams? :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:all we have is barmy army and a der der der city der der . f*cking rubbish. and we cant sing anything without stopping or fading out before the end.

was that one song

we are derby...WE ARE DERBY! we are derby, super rams, we are derby, super derby, super derby super rams? :lol:

and we sang? :roll:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

was that one song

and we sang? :roll:

ermm....in the swansea slums? :lol: we hate them but we always sing about em :roll:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:39 pm

i didnt hear that being sung from where im sat in the family stand :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:40 pm

jinks-rct wrote:i didnt hear that being sung from where im sat in the family stand :lol:

i didnt go fella, to skint, i waste the little money i get on booze see :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:05 pm

think we sing the same few songs because we know most people will join in, most of the other songs that people post on here are only sung at away games. this is why we need a singing section, we would create a better atmospshere with plenty of new songs :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Totally agree, we need the classics back.....'You're gonna get your f*cking heads kicked in'.......'Derby sing, I dunno why, cos after the match, you're gonna die'.......Love being stuck in the 70's/80's me, f**k the new fans :D

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:37 pm

:lol: i can only comment on the 90's song list at ninian and i wish we sung most of those songs these days. i think the type of stadium we have is the problem. if we had a stadium like ninian( all seater of course) i really think it would be rocking but the BOWL of a stadium we have seems to be killing us. it has a lot of potential and if we did get a stadium increase in years to come i think it will be even better but at the moment it's shit basically :lol: