Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JET!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:42 pm

You have a major chance to break into the first team with McPhail playing so dodgy. Can you please start having more faith in yourself and fulfill your potential because right now you're looking a bit too average and despondent for my liking!

Re: JET!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Needed to play like Bellamy today when he came on and chase everything, he can do it but was a bit flat when he came on today (like many others at 4-0).

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:39 am

Zabier wrote:You have a major chance to break into the first team with McPhail playing so dodgy. Can you please start having more faith in yourself and fulfill your potential because right now you're looking a bit too average and despondent for my liking!

Etuhu anyone?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 pm

maccydee wrote:
Zabier wrote:You have a major chance to break into the first team with McPhail playing so dodgy. Can you please start having more faith in yourself and fulfill your potential because right now you're looking a bit too average and despondent for my liking!

Etuhu anyone?

Nope......Eddie Johnson.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Jet's been a bit of a flop so far ain't he?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:09 pm

JET has done well imo :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 pm

personally if i had the option to sign jet for next year , i would. no matter what division we were in. given a run in any side he could be a match winner . imo. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 pm

i think jet has been a good addition

in my opinion i feel he playes best as an impact sub :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Some times he looks very good others a bit average. I dont see him ever playing CM as I think he lacks nearly every attribute needed other than having a good shot.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:51 pm

He's been ok, but hardly the player Wenger made him out to be, can't see him getting in the Arsenal team anytime soon!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:11 pm

JET has flattered to decieve so far and should be nowhere near our starting line up! He's way too flaky and would be abysmal in our centre mid!!! Mcphail was average yesterday but he is much better in the middle than JET! JET is an impact player tops!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Looks like he's carrying a bit of weight to me !

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:JET has flattered to decieve so far and should be nowhere near our starting line up! He's way too flaky and would be abysmal in our centre mid!!! Mcphail was average yesterday but he is much better in the middle than JET! JET is an impact player tops!

spot on there mate, :ayatollah: