Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JLS

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Couldn't be there today :( But a question for you that were there. How did JLS play, what are his strengths and/or weaknesses?

:ayatollah:

Re: JLS

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:19 pm

He's obviously rusty but settled in well I thought. Has huge potential once he gets fitter and I would have no problem with us signing him permanently.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 pm

his pass for the first goal to bellamy which led to the pen was quality :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Couldn't be there today :( But a question for you that were there. How did JLS play, what are his strengths and/or weaknesses?

Strengths - He likes to kick people

Weaknesses - He likes to kick people too much

:lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Lawnmower, who did he nail in the groin/abdomen? That was hilarious. Everyone around us went 'oooooh' and the guy just went down like a sack of spuds. :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:23 pm

:lol: he seems like a decent player. obviously first game he was going to find one or two things a bit difficult due to not playing for quite some time but i think we will be a good addition to the team and we'll see that in the next 7 games. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Zabier wrote:Lawnmower, who did he nail in the groin/abdomen? That was hilarious. Everyone around us went 'oooooh' and the guy just went down like a sack of spuds. :D

Dont know who it was, but class foul.

He did 4 or 5 others as well.

He looked a bit rusty, but hardly suprising really given his lack of games. Seemed to have a decent touch and reasonably quick.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Having not played for about 5 months, I thought he was fine and to be fair it was a good game for him to make his debut in - Derby didn't pose any threat to our back 4.

Felt for the guy he fouled 2nd half - all of us cringed quite a bit obviously :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:Couldn't be there today :( But a question for you that were there. How did JLS play, what are his strengths and/or weaknesses?

Strengths - He likes to kick people

Weaknesses - He likes to kick people too much

:lol: :lol:

At last!!

When we playing Tate and his Dying Swans next????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm

i was abit dissapointed he didnt do beat again ;) :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am

simon1927 wrote:

we should all start singing everybody in love...
i think he wants to make and impact for us fans. anyone else notice the amount of times he did the ayatollah without being asked ?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 am

One of the derby players wont be having kids after the one foul :shock:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:07 am

a horse with no name wrote:
simon1927 wrote:

we should all start singing everybody in love...
i think he wants to make and impact for us fans. anyone else notice the amount of times he did the ayatollah without being asked ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We noticed his obsession with the ayatollah! Thought he was going to do it after 'that' takle at one point! :lol: :lol:

Some of his tackles reminded me of Willie Boland today! :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:22 am

Claire wrote:We noticed his obsession with the ayatollah! Thought he was going to do it after 'that' takle at one point! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:09 am

very pleased with jls,he seems more than happy to be here and most importantly is contributing to naylor not being in the team :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 am

He was good for his first game in months and with a different team...

His pass to bellamy for the penalty was a great reverse ball and he did the ayatollah whilst running off the pitch when being subbed! looks like a great signing

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 pm

SEEMED SOLID TO ME

but i thought this thread was about my favourite band :oops:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 pm

About as rusty as Bruce Forsyth's knees but shown potential. Think i'd still prefer McNaughton out there though with Darcy in the middle