Can we finish second?!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Another very exciting day, not many games left now: http://bit.ly/hiiECV

Re: Can we finish second?!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:20 pm

DEFINITELY! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 pm

You've only got to have a look at the other run in's to see it's far from over yet although if Norwich beat the Jacks next week I think we would find it really hard to catch them. If we dont I can see Reading being the form side going into the play off's! Saying that, and I'm not sure why, I have had a feeling about us being promoted this year even before we signed Bellamy! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Dange wrote:You've only got to have a look at the other run in's to see it's far from over yet although if Norwich beat the Jacks next week I think we would find it really hard to catch them. If we dont I can see Reading being the form side going into the play off's! Saying that, and I'm not sure why, I have had a feeling about us being promoted this year even before we signed Bellamy! :ayatollah:

Norwich and Swansea still have some really tough games! ;)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Dange wrote:You've only got to have a look at the other run in's to see it's far from over yet although if Norwich beat the Jacks next week I think we would find it really hard to catch them. If we dont I can see Reading being the form side going into the play off's! Saying that, and I'm not sure why, I have had a feeling about us being promoted this year even before we signed Bellamy! :ayatollah:

Next weekends game (Swansea - Norwich) is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:53 pm

aslong as we win i want the jacks to beat em

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:23 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:aslong as we win i want the jacks to beat em

Agreed mate.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 am

YES THE NEXT TWO GAMES WILL TELL

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:49 pm

I dont think we'll catch Norwich, think they'll hammer the Jacks. They are in promotion form at the moment and i cant see it changing. QPR and Norwich for the automatic. Hopefully we wont mess up in the playoffs. Plus wouldnt mind another Wembley day out, third time lucky i hope :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Surely the ideal result jerks v Norwich would be 0-0, with us winning??? :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:59 pm

supercoops wrote:Surely the ideal result jerks v Norwich would be 0-0, with us winning??? :ayatollah:

As long as Norwich don't win, I'm not bothered.

Norwich have some difficult fixtures coming up, including a tough derby away at Ipswich.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:58 pm

All we can do now is try to win all our games , its now come down to the thing we all didnt want it to, and thats we need help from others. Like the jacks to take out Norwich ,the problem is then , that the jack will be on the same points as us, thats if we win.
I think its really bad that we have to look to other teams now to help us out. With the squad we have we should be the ones looking over our shoulder, But of all teams its Norwich that we now have to try to knock them off there perch.