Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY FORUM TV

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 pm

I reckon we should get Simon Beddis to get some fan videos done on match days like they did with the Rams TV and have them exclusive to the forum name.

Maybe it will start getting fans together, maybe some footage again from the stands, interviews with fans and key people etc

Lets get it sorted

Re: CARDIFF CITY FORUM TV

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:16 pm

good idea. would be difficult to set it up but maybe a lot of memebrs would be interested :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:16 pm

lockey1927 wrote:I reckon we should get Simon Beddis to get some fan videos done on match days like they did with the Rams TV and have them exclusive to the forum name.

Maybe it will start getting fans together, maybe some footage again from the stands, interviews with fans and key people etc

Lets get it sorted

sounds like a good plan

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:17 pm

baz you can be on it, would be a right laugh :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 pm

lewis91 wrote:baz you can be on it, would be a right laugh :lol:

you laughing at me :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:29 pm

haha oh yes :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm

whos up for doing it?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:25 am

I think Simon is to busy making babies these days :lol: but yeah the valley ram tv was good in its day and got the message board thousands of hits.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqukU5ej ... re=related
Ben an interviewer in the making :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 am

Gezza wrote:I think Simon is to busy making babies these days :lol: but yeah the valley ram tv was good in its day and got the message board thousands of hits.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqukU5ej ... re=related
Ben an interviewer in the making :lol:

Lol, I used to do a few interviews and were a good laugh to make too. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 am

Yeah I remember your interviews Steve :old: so would you come out of retirement :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:52 am

Gezza wrote:Yeah I remember your interviews Steve :old: so would you come out of retirement :ayatollah:

Of course Gezz, would need a decent HD set up and someone as good as Simon to do the recording and editing. Could be great having one for the forum like the rams had. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:47 pm

uncle fester as a presenter. this doesn't get any better. i would definately watch that. would be funnier than lee evans :lol: :ayatollah: