Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my day. (if anyone cares)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:05 pm

firstly ignore the grammer i have had afew beers and went to fitzalan :lol:

I arrived at the ccs on my own at 2pm as none of my pussy mates could be bothered today!

paid £27 for a ticket, and purchased myself a beer at the new barrier system at the bar. After going around and around the new barrier i was greeted by the usual lady who was ready to take my £7 off me for 2 frosty fosters. I decided to look at the screen that was showing some football. The teams were West sham (sorry bridgend_bluebird) and Man Utd. this is a good thing as it encourages fans to come early and spend money. At the time West sham were 2 nil up so there was interest around the screen. Rooney scored a hatrick in 20 mins and the gathering was buzzing!! I had a sip of my pint and looked around at the gathering and they seemed exited and anxious about how this game would go!! At this time i was asking myself why the f**k after every time man u were scoring this gathering was cheering!! yes cheering at the ccs??? at our home f*cking club. I wanted to fight every fucker. You may think i am being daft and drunk which i am but to come to watch the city and start cheering for another club has got to be wrong imo!! Went to watch the game after this strange moment and enjoyed it ten fold. Bothroyd looked like he wanted to prove a point! Shit atmos but i tried.

Half time

Went for a smoke and noticed a kid in full Liverpool kit! was young cardiff playing liverpool or something?? :twisted: Just dont make sense!!!

Second half fair play the team played well and for each other!! which i have not seen so often this season. Then again as anis would say we have the squad so therfore we must be good enough to go up ect..

Sorry to bore you but the point of my post was that why why f*cking why are we cheering the prem!!! :twisted:

I know this is not as good as the usual my day report ect.. but maybe this is why there is shit atmos!!

I will always support the city and never get exited about a prem team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: my day. (if anyone cares)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:20 pm

:lol: :lol: this made me chuckle. "none of my pussy mates". great update keep them coming :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:22 pm

lewis91 wrote::lol: :lol: this made me chuckle. "none of my pussy mates". great update keep them coming :ayatollah: :lol:

none of the bum boy pussy mates :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:28 pm

:lol: :lol: brilliant. whens the next update? :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:34 pm

next update!!

none of my bum boy pussy mates are with me and i am trying to scrub the stamp of my hand for going for a smoke!!

will eat soon :ayatollah:

When is the next bumbus.com

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:40 pm

doncaster but i will be attending preston and burnley and possibly sheff united what ones you doing? :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:firstly ignore the grammer i have had afew beers and went to fitzalan :lol:

I arrived at the ccs on my own at 2pm as none of my pussy mates could be bothered today!

paid £27 for a ticket, and purchased myself a beer at the new barrier system at the bar. After going around and around the new barrier i was greeted by the usual lady who was ready to take my £7 off me for 2 frosty fosters. I decided to look at the screen that was showing some football. The teams were West sham (sorry bridgend_bluebird) and Man Utd. this is a good thing as it encourages fans to come early and spend money. At the time West sham were 2 nil up so there was interest around the screen. Rooney scored a hatrick in 20 mins and the gathering was buzzing!! I had a sip of my pint and looked around at the gathering and they seemed exited and anxious about how this game would go!! At this time i was asking myself why the f**k after every time man u were scoring this gathering was cheering!! yes cheering at the ccs??? at our home f*cking club. I wanted to fight every fucker. You may think i am being daft and drunk which i am but to come to watch the city and start cheering for another club has got to be wrong imo!! Went to watch the game after this strange moment and enjoyed it ten fold. Bothroyd looked like he wanted to prove a point! Shit atmos but i tried.

Half time

Went for a smoke and noticed a kid in full Liverpool kit! was young cardiff playing liverpool or something?? :twisted: Just dont make sense!!!

Second half fair play the team played well and for each other!! which i have not seen so often this season. Then again as anis would say we have the squad so therfore we must be good enough to go up ect..

Sorry to bore you but the point of my post was that why why f*cking why are we cheering the prem!!! :twisted:

I know this is not as good as the usual my day report ect.. but maybe this is why there is shit atmos!!

I will always support the city and never get exited about a prem team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Manc plastic supporters cheering everywhere - wants to make you puke !!! but you prefer to slag off a proper football club by calling them a Sham your not just pissed your f*cking thick too!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:14 pm

[

Went for a smoke and noticed a kid in full Liverpool kit! was young cardiff playing liverpool or something?? :twisted: Just dont
Manc plastic supporters cheering everywhere - wants to make you puke !!! but you prefer to slag off a proper football club by calling them a Sham your not just pissed your f*cking thick too!![/quote]

West Ham? A proper football club? Since when did all this happen? West Ham have been one of the worst run clubs in British football over the past thirty years (ripped off their own fans with those bonds if I remember rightly). Selling their soul to move to an athletics stadium that will hardly ever be full and have zero atmosphere. Followed by the unbeatable Ice Cream Firm who have never been ran. Righto!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:16 pm

wexford wrote:[

Went for a smoke and noticed a kid in full Liverpool kit! was young cardiff playing liverpool or something?? :twisted: Just dont
Manc plastic supporters cheering everywhere - wants to make you puke !!! but you prefer to slag off a proper football club by calling them a Sham your not just pissed your f*cking thick too!!

West Ham? A proper football club? Since when did all this happen? West Ham have been one of the worst run clubs in British football over the past thirty years (ripped off their own fans with those bonds if I remember rightly). Selling their soul to move to an athletics stadium that will hardly ever be full and have zero atmosphere. Followed by the unbeatable Ice Cream Firm who have never been ran. Righto![/quote]

yoou irrrrrrrrrroooooooooon :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 pm

I was in the Ninian today when west ham v Man u was on, and alll that was banging out of the loud speakers were West ham songs, "love the old music" but b4 a CCFC Game do we really need =="IF THE KIDS ARE UNITED" to spur us on,, or "Hersham boys....

just a thought :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Daya? Thanks for calling me thick just for posting on a football forum!!!

Cheers for getting personal! Bet you feel really big inside! :evil:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm

here we go again :roll:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:here we go again :roll:

He must be on a wind up surely???

No going down to his level by calling him names!!!

All about the city!! Hopefully were going up!! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

He must be on a wind up surely???

No going down to his level by calling him names!!!

All about the city!! Hopefully were going up!! :ayatollah:

thats the spirit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm

was thinking of you whilst looking at the sham!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

when you say sham you mean the mighty hammers yes? :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

when you say sham you mean the mighty hammers yes? :D

Yes your right I did mean that!!....

Come on you shammers!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm

why did they make you think of me? are you really that drunk? :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 pm

:ayatollah:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:why did they make you think of me? are you really that drunk? :lol: :ayatollah:

no mate!! Coz your the only west sham fan I know!! :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Canton stand baz wrote::ayatollah:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:why did they make you think of me? are you really that drunk? :lol: :ayatollah:

Yooooooouuuuuuuuu iiiiirrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooon :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:03 pm

:roll: p
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote::ayatollah:

Yooooooouuuuuuuuu iiiiirrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooon :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

:roll: :roll:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm

hehehehe

Cardiff are and will always be my no.1 team :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm

[quote="Bridgend_bluebird"]hehehehe

Cardiff are and will always be my no.1 team :ayatollah:[/

Good man :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Daya wrote:Manc plastic supporters cheering everywhere - wants to make you puke !!! but you prefer to slag off a proper football club by calling them a Sham your not just pissed your f*cking thick too!!

No, think you'll find the Shammers want to become Franchise FC Mark 2, movin into the region of a proper foot ball club, causing them damage. By giving away free tickets and expecting taxpayers to subsidise their move...

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Irons Irons!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Daya wrote:Irons Irons!!

iron iron :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Daya? Thanks for calling me thick just for posting on a football forum!!!

Cheers for getting personal! Bet you feel really big inside! :evil:

Nah not feeling big , but the saying no bait required comes to mind to gain this bite!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Im forever blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air they......

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Daya wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Im forever blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air they......

they fly so high, nearly reach the sky...

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:46 pm

iron iron :D[/quote]

Im forever blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air they......[/quote]

they fly so high, nearly reach the sky...[/quote]

but like tottingham they fade and die!