Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

to the stewards that threw the derby topless lad out,

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:42 pm

why,he was having a laugh,no more,he was entertainment,the stewards must step back and relax a little bit more,mind you he had an offensive belly :D :ayatollah:

Re: to the stewards that threw the derby topless lad out,

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:43 pm

krab wrote:why,he was having a laugh,no more,he was entertainment,the stewards must step back and relax a little bit more,mind you he had an offensive belly :D :ayatollah:

i no made me laff when all ninian stand booed for kicking him out i thought they where good today derby fans made some noise to be fair to them

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
krab wrote:why,he was having a laugh,no more,he was entertainment,the stewards must step back and relax a little bit more,mind you he had an offensive belly :D :ayatollah:

i no made me laff when all ninian stand booed for kicking him out i thought they where good today derby fans made some noise to be fair to them

As a wild guess, you're not very good at english language are you ?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 pm

After our fan falling over the balcony last wek, do you think the stewards were not going to let that happen in our stadium?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Igovernor wrote:After our fan falling over the balcony last wek, do you think the stewards were not going to let that happen in our stadium?

people get knocked down on the road every day,i crossed a road today nothing happened,our top tier has a barrier, i know what you meen but he was just enjoying himself :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

I guess you are not either, 'English' should have a capital letter. Why you having a go at his grammar? We all understood what he meant. Chill

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:04 pm

i understand them trying to do their job and being a bit more strict especially after what happened at millwall, but the club need to have a word because the atmopshere is dying, its awful. need sorting out, no one can enjoy themselves

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 pm

and to be fair to the derby boy,he had great tits :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm sure we would have more of a cheer had they let him back in, than if we had scored a GOAL! :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:18 pm

he looked like he was having fun to be fair :ayatollah: :ayatollah: wait till i start doing it :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:he looked like he was having fun to be fair :ayatollah: :ayatollah: wait till i start doing it :D

f**k NO!

the Richter scale is there NOT to be broken! ;)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:23 pm

They were brilliant in fairness

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:47 pm

i thought the stewards were out of line at times,they werent happy when the derby lot did the conga,very harmless and hardly the potential for a mass incident.
the way they all piled in and grabbed that fella like he was an animal was bang out of order

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 pm

englishbluebird wrote:i thought the stewards were out of line at times,they werent happy when the derby lot did the conga,very harmless and hardly the potential for a mass incident.
the way they all piled in and grabbed that fella like he was an animal was bang out of order

i didnt have a problem with the conga line i thought it was rather funny and if they had planned it properly it would have been very good, but they all ended up in the top corner so we asked them to go back to their seats which the vast majority did, but there is always one who spoils the party and he objected to going to his seats and started throwing punches at anyone end everyone, he fought with the stewards all th way down the steps and all the way into the car park where the police had to restrain him so i didnt really think it was out of order the way he was thrown out. and the topless guy spurring the derby fans on that was a request from the control room so dont blame the boys on the ground.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 pm

What are the stewards going to do,when the Pompey Bell Ringger Comes to the CCS :roll:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

And you are a prick for pointing it out....

When were you ever perfect, Pidsdale??

And before you ask, I'm not. But then again, I didn't criticise someone who simply wanted to contribute!!

Not good....not good at all....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:45 pm

The Derby fans were just having fun there was no need to be so heavy handed. One guy was thrown out for running up the steps and he accidentally bumped into a steward. So he was grabbed. Good god thrown out for enjoying yourself or having a laugh. Its getting pathetic.
What was funny that topless lad who got thrown out found his way back in again and started his antics again and then got thrown out again :lol: :lol:

But to the Stewards you are getting far to big for your boots and that goes for other clubs stewards as well. One day you lot are going to get a kicking off some away supporters and you can't say it aint coming.

But why have we got to rely on the away supporters to give some atmosphere in our ground. I f*cking hate our atmosphere. A big :ayatollah: :ayatollah: to all those Derby supporters who never shut up even when trailing 4-0. When they scored that penalty those supporters deserved that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The Derby fans were just having fun there was no need to be so heavy handed. One guy was thrown out for running up the steps and he accidentally bumped into a steward. So he was grabbed. Good god thrown out for enjoying yourself or having a laugh. Its getting pathetic.
What was funny that topless lad who got thrown out found his way back in again and started his antics again and then got thrown out again :lol: :lol:

But to the Stewards you are getting far to big for your boots and that goes for other clubs stewards as well. One day you lot are going to get a kicking off some away supporters and you can't say it aint coming.

But why have we got to rely on the away supporters to give some atmosphere in our ground. I f*cking hate our atmosphere. A big :ayatollah: :ayatollah: to all those Derby supporters who never shut up even when trailing 4-0. When they scored that penalty those supporters deserved that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im sorry am i supposed to be a punch bag for your own personal amusement, ill take alot of crap off supporters both home and away fans because lets face it its just banter, but believe it or not some fans actually push the boundaries so far that the only choice is to throw them out, and that topless bloke got thrown out by an order from the control room and im not going to go against them because ill lose my job and funnily enough i rather enjoy my job and thats not because im a power hungry psychopath, i enjoy being a steward because im a very loyal cardiff fan and im good at it. and trust me you start threatening stewards with physical violence trust you me if you think things are bad now things can get a hell of alot worse and i dont want that and i dont think you do either.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm

I was not threatening physical violence against you. But stewards in general are acting like power hungry Hitlers. I said supporters will turn on you one day i can see it happening. Forest stewards was close to getting some pay back. But hey if you lot are being given orders to act like Hitlers then i feel you should ask for a pay rise because its gonna be one risky job Especially if its a police free game.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Orders from Wayne Nash .

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Orders from Wayne Nash

Wayne Nash is one power hungry knob sucking Hitler. And that is the nicest thing you can say about him. Oh he is also the worst Hypocrite going. What right has this ex hooligan got to stop people enjoying themselves.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was not threatening physical violence against you. But stewards in general are acting like power hungry Hitlers. I said supporters will turn on you one day i can see it happening. Forest stewards was close to getting some pay back. But hey if you lot are being given orders to act like Hitlers then i feel you should ask for a pay rise because its gonna be one risky job Especially if its a police free game.

I think that nuclerblue does have a good point here JONNY.

Nobody wants to see anyone get hurt at a game but one mad moment could start trouble with a police free game.
I Know a few of the stewards at the CCS,And i hope that you and them enjoy you work,but i do think that some ground in the country it will kick off,with all these cuts some clubs are making. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was not threatening physical violence against you. But stewards in general are acting like power hungry Hitlers. I said supporters will turn on you one day i can see it happening. Forest stewards was close to getting some pay back. But hey if you lot are being given orders to act like Hitlers then i feel you should ask for a pay rise because its gonna be one risky job Especially if its a police free game.

but your doing it again with the words pay back if your unhappy with the stewarding policies make complaints, i have no issue with complaints because if im not doing my job properly i need to know so i can start doing it properly and i was at the forest game and yes they are very heavy handed and i dont agree with that policy, my policy is treat me with respect and ill bend over backwards to ensure you enjoy your match day experience but you treat me like an idiot and ill cut your match day short and send you home, its not a personal thing i dont care if you like me or hate me but the club has rules which im paid to enforce and yeah maybe i should ask for a pay rise, but if you start attacking stewards you will quickly see them being replaced with police officers and then they will be replaced by police officers in riot gear, then youll find the capacity of the stadium will start getting cut back to the point where the club will run out of money and cease to exist. With regards to CCFC stewards its my belief we are some of the best stewards in the country because ive been to alot of grounds and ive seen some terrible stewards, Swansea horrible gits cant control their home fans so take it out on the away support, QPR couldnt say boo to a ghost to the point where they lie to police officers about incidents so the police will do their dirty work, Stoke roam around in snatch squads looking for any excuse to throw someone out, and i think we will both agree what forest stewards are like. Yeah CCFC stewards are hard and dont take much nonsense but were also fair something you dont find very often.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 am

Yeah in general CCFC stewards are pretty tidy. But yesterday you lot were just as bad as the other teams you mentioned. And I don't care if you was told by an ex Hollie to do it. You are all part of a team that will not allow fun to be had at the Gestapo head quarters , sorry CCS

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:24 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah in general CCFC stewards are pretty tidy. But yesterday you lot were just as bad as the other teams you mentioned. And I don't care if you was told by an ex Hollie to do it. You are all part of a team that will not allow fun to be had at the Gestapo head quarters , sorry CCS

well thats your opinion ill respect you for that but im sorry i cant agree with you im a very good steward and i believe i work as fairly as i can be and yes sometimes i question the orders that are sent down from the control room but what am i supposed to do im stuck between the proverbial rock and a hard place, because if i dont listen to the established hierachy at the stadium i lose my job but i also start to annoy fans which is the last thing on my agenda.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:54 am

I am not saying you personally Chief you may well be a tidy bloke. I was in the family stand and what i saw all i could see was Derby fans having fun. Were they hooligans ? No were they ripping the seats up ? No . Were they having fun ? Yes. were they doing any one any harm ? No. It seems no one is happy stopping Hooliganism and they wont be happy until everyone sits down don't talk just sit and watch and just look at the Stewards at total awe and respect and fear that if we step out of line you will appear with a big stick.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I am not saying you personally Chief you may well be a tidy bloke. I was in the family stand and what i saw all i could see was Derby fans having fun. Were they hooligans ? No were they ripping the seats up ? No . Were they having fun ? Yes. were they doing any one any harm ? No. It seems no one is happy stopping Hooliganism and they wont be happy until everyone sits down don't talk just sit and watch and just look at the Stewards at total awe and respect and fear that if we step out of line you will appear with a big stick.

i know your not aiming things at me directly but as you can understand this kind of stuff really annoys me and no you are right i wouldnt have called the derby fans yesterday hooligans apart from one guy who just out of the blue started throwing punches at everyone and anything he could, ill defend throwing that guy out to the hilt. But the stewards didnt have an issue with alot of things yesterday the conga line was fine we all had a good laugh at that the only issue was when they all ended trapped in the top corner and that wasnt a hooligan issue that was purely a safety issue which needed to be resolved. The topless guy not sure why he was thrown out i would have directed him back to his seat but there are a number of issues which may have resulted in him being thrown which had nothing to do with him running from one end of the stand to the other.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I am not saying you personally Chief you may well be a tidy bloke. I was in the family stand and what i saw all i could see was Derby fans having fun. Were they hooligans ? No were they ripping the seats up ? No . Were they having fun ? Yes. were they doing any one any harm ? No. It seems no one is happy stopping Hooliganism and they wont be happy until everyone sits down don't talk just sit and watch and just look at the Stewards at total awe and respect and fear that if we step out of line you will appear with a big stick.

i know your not aiming things at me directly but as you can understand this kind of stuff really annoys me and no you are right i wouldnt have called the derby fans yesterday hooligans apart from one guy who just out of the blue started throwing punches at everyone and anything he could, ill defend throwing that guy out to the hilt. But the stewards didnt have an issue with alot of things yesterday the conga line was fine we all had a good laugh at that the only issue was when they all ended trapped in the top corner and that wasnt a hooligan issue that was purely a safety issue which needed to be resolved. The topless guy not sure why he was thrown out i would have directed him back to his seat but there are a number of issues which may have resulted in him being thrown which had nothing to do with him running from one end of the stand to the other.

Him falling over was pure class :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:26 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Him falling over was pure class :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah that did make me laugh fair play to the bloke though at least he carried on and not get embarrassed and run home to mummy lol

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:i thought the stewards were out of line at times,they werent happy when the derby lot did the conga,very harmless and hardly the potential for a mass incident.

i didnt have a problem with the conga line i thought it was rather funny and if they had planned it properly it would have been very good, but they all ended up in the top corner so we asked them to go back to their seats which the vast majority did, but there is always one who spoils the party and he objected to going to his seats and started throwing punches at anyone end everyone, he fought with the stewards all th way down the steps and all the way into the car park where the police had to restrain him so i didnt really think it was out of order the way he was thrown out. and the topless guy spurring the derby fans on that was a request from the control room so dont blame the boys on the ground.

4-0 down they were just trying to enjoy themseves :P , they were singing all game and seemed to be having a great time. But all they will remember is the heavy handed jobs worth stewards :evil: . Im afraid to say they would be right to feel very hard done, all we seem to hear in that end of the ground is sit down :old: , sit down :old: , sit down or you'll be out :old: :old: . These Joeys in their hi vests have realy spoilt this season for me. I dont think you have to look much further than the stewards to see why the passion has gone from the ground. To say it was the control room :oops: we are only following orders heard that defence before and it was bollocks then too.

:roll: :roll: :roll: