Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NINIAN STAND WE PROVED TODAY WE ARE NUMBER 1

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 pm

And us hopefully

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Rubbish we in the Canton couldnt hear you at all , cos the Derby fans drown you lot out! CANTON CANTON CANTON :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:41 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry did the Ninian stand do something special because if they did i didn't here it. Once or twice for about 10 seconds it was good and loud apart from that you was shit as usual. A good job Nukes is coming over next season to get the atmo moving Annis and me will bring an Atmosphere to the Ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't forget me boyo :lol:

How can i forget Pepe la peau :lol: :lol: :lol: come on bring it on

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry did the Ninian stand do something special because if they did i didn't here it. Once or twice for about 10 seconds it was good and loud apart from that you was shit as usual. A good job Nukes is coming over next season to get the atmo moving Annis and me will bring an Atmosphere to the Ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't forget me boyo :lol:

How can i forget Pepe la peau :lol: :lol: :lol: come on bring it on

or me :O wer're the ninian wer're the ninian wer're the ninain ccs.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 pm

I can honestly say that from the Canton I could not hear the Ninian asking for an ayatollah.

My impression was that the Canton was quite noisy yesterday and although we did hear the Ninian briefly once or twice I think the acoustics don't help.

The only part of the Ninian who seem to be noisy are the blocks nearest the away fans. Those from the halfway to the Canton end don't seem to make any noise at all.

Starngely enough we could hear the Derby fans quite clearly from the Canton yesterday so perhaps the Ninian weren't as loud as they thought they were.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:58 pm

come and join us come and join us come and join us in 115. i hate 115 though, i want to move to 116 or 117 where they get the songs going. 115 is for the plastics. many seats available near the away fans for next season?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:WELL DONE BOYS WE SALUTE YOU . :ayatollah: WHERE WAS THE AYATOLLAH FROM THE CANTON ? SINGING STAND MY ARSE :lol:

I Told Milly and His Gang that we would out sing them today, They were piss poor, but we were poor, but we at least out sang them.

we sung :D

the only time you lot make a noise over there is when you choke on your f*cking prawn sandwiches!!!!! :D

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:34 pm

T
milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:WELL DONE BOYS WE SALUTE YOU . :ayatollah: WHERE WAS THE AYATOLLAH FROM THE CANTON ? SINGING STAND MY ARSE :lol:

I Told Milly and His Gang that we would out sing them today, They were piss poor, but we were poor, but we at least out sang them.

we sung :D

the only time you lot make a noise over there is when you choke on your f*cking prawn sandwiches!!!!! :D

That's the Grandstand anybody been over there you get thrown out for farting :lol: