Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NINIAN STAND WE PROVED TODAY WE ARE NUMBER 1

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:36 pm

WELL DONE BOYS WE SALUTE YOU . :ayatollah: WHERE WAS THE AYATOLLAH FROM THE CANTON ? SINGING STAND MY ARSE :lol:

Re: NINIAN STAND WE PROVED TODAY WE ARE NUMBER 1

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Definitely outsang the Canton today and have done a few times now this season :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:59 pm

By 0.0013db to 0.0014db, well played. :roll:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:00 pm

still was a crap atmopshere but was good to see the ninian spark to life a little bit. wasn't bothered about the canotn because we know they can make noise. i love it when the canton sing barmy army. the whole ground joins in :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:04 pm

lewis91 wrote:still was a crap atmopshere but was good to see the ninian spark to life a little bit. wasn't bothered about the canotn because we know they can make noise. i love it when the canton sing barmy army. the whole ground joins in :ayatollah:

WAIT TIL IM AT THE BACK! I LOVE STARTING SONGS AFTER A FEW BOWS! :lol: next season in the prem ere we come! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Couldnt hear a thing from the Ninian Stand in the Canton thought it was very poor. I think the acoustics dont help we have a stadium where we cant hear other sections singing :?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Couldnt hear a thing from the Ninian Stand in the Canton thought it was very poor. I think the acoustics dont help we have a stadium where we cant hear other sections singing :?

I GOTTA BE HONEST - I DONT LIKE THE UNDER USE OF THE TANNOY!

Forrest were good when we were at their place! I like what they do! ;)

as well as that - what did we fit, alba or matsui sound system - surely with our contacts we could haveat least raise ourselves to expect a bit of Toshiba, or maybe even JVC in our stadium ? :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:11 pm

ive always said that when we get to the prem, we will create an awsome atmopshere against every team home and away. doesn't matter how crap we say the atmopshere is now. CMON CITY :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:39 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:WELL DONE BOYS WE SALUTE YOU . :ayatollah: WHERE WAS THE AYATOLLAH FROM THE CANTON ? SINGING STAND MY ARSE :lol:

Coming from someone with the name - ccfcGRANGE-END! :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Can you hear the ninian sing nooo nooo
Can you hear the ninian sing no no
Can you the ninian sing CANTON can't hear a f*cking thing whoo whoo
Sssshhh aaaa

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Tubzo wrote:Can you hear the ninian sing nooo nooo
Can you hear the ninian sing no no
Can you the ninian sing CANTON can't hear a f*cking thing whoo whoo
Sssshhh aaaa

:lol: i can see there being crowd trouble soon, canton vs ninian....HELLO HELLO WE ARE THE NINIAN!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Merlin wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:WELL DONE BOYS WE SALUTE YOU . :ayatollah: WHERE WAS THE AYATOLLAH FROM THE CANTON ? SINGING STAND MY ARSE :lol:

Coming from someone with the name - ccfcGRANGE-END! :lol: :lol:

Had this forum name from when I used to be on the Valley Rams forum. Was a season ticket holder in the old Ninian park where i was in the Grangeend.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Couldnt hear a thing from the Ninian Stand in the Canton thought it was very poor. I think the acoustics dont help we have a stadium where we cant hear other sections singing :?

agreeed derbys hundreds outsung the Nins today! :?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 pm

i can't fuckin believe this we complain no atmosphere,we all say "come on let's stick together"!,we say let's create a brilliant atmosphere and what do i see the ninian outsang the the canton and the canton outsang the ninian.Who gives a shit ,for christ sake we're in it for Cardiff City not to score points over each other.Fuckin grow up.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 pm

everytime im in the ninian i get threatened to get banned or taken to court....

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:20 pm

im sorry the ground was like a library again today

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Ring of fire was good :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 pm

it was quite good inthe ninian stand today, though derby did outsing us....not the first time we have been outsung by away fans.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm

The ground is no good for acoustics when the ninian were asking for the ayatollah there was no reaction from the canton end, its going to be hard to generate atmosphere.WE ARE NEARLY THERE HAVE FAITH GET BEHIND THE BOYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:everytime im in the ninian i get threatened to get banned or taken to court....

next time you need to go in disguise like :old: or stick some shades on like 8-) furthermore the next jobsworth stewart that tries it on say your the :twisted: and you'll be fine :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:everytime im in the ninian i get threatened to get banned or taken to court....

next time you need to go in disguise like :old: or stick some shades on like 8-) furthermore the next jobsworth stewart that tries it on say your the :twisted: and you'll be fine :ayatollah:

:lol:

oh yea and your avatar makes me piss myself everytime i see it :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:54 pm

I get the family stand to shout B E A S T . Cardiff fans = shit atmosphere

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 pm

I Told Milly and His Gang that we would out sing them today, They were piss poor, but we were poor, but we at least out sang them.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm

troobloo wrote:i can't fuckin believe this we complain no atmosphere,we all say "come on let's stick together"!,we say let's create a brilliant atmosphere and what do i see the ninian outsang the the canton and the canton outsang the ninian.Who gives a shit ,for christ sake we're in it for Cardiff City not to score points over each other.Fuckin grow up.

but scoring points will improve the atmosphere as everyone will want to be louder than their 'rival stand' and seems as we arent aloud banter between away fans it would be good to have it between the two stand

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 am

You might think you're loud as fook in the Ninian, but you can't hear a fooking thing from the Canton.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 am

I miss us singing to each stand "do the ayatollah". We don't sing many songs anymore..we just sing one or two over and over :(

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 am

Ninian stand sung????

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 am

marshyccfc wrote:Ninian stand sung????

You mean another part of the ground sung?!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 am

Sorry did the Ninian stand do something special because if they did i didn't here it. Once or twice for about 10 seconds it was good and loud apart from that you was shit as usual. A good job Nukes is coming over next season to get the atmo moving Annis and me will bring an Atmosphere to the Ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry did the Ninian stand do something special because if they did i didn't here it. Once or twice for about 10 seconds it was good and loud apart from that you was shit as usual. A good job Nukes is coming over next season to get the atmo moving Annis and me will bring an Atmosphere to the Ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't forget me boyo :lol: