Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DIDI WE JUST LOSE 4-1 ?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:13 pm

like to see you try :D anyway are you the one whos made the CCFC_forum twitter acount?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:like to see you try :D anyway are you the one whos made the CCFC_forum twitter acount?

Dont you effin start as well! :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:like to see you try :D anyway are you the one whos made the CCFC_forum twitter acount?

Dont you effin start as well! :lol:

im being serious :lol: i think i got your twitter acount but the forum one aint added me :lol:

i still aint met up with you lot for a game yet :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Merlin over the season i agree with you.
By the way, it was a pleasure to meet you today,, anyway you are a tad off the mark regarding The Canton being quiet,
They give a good account of themselfs today (noise ways) songs are limited but the noise was good.
After a hard night last night, i found myself sitting with head in hands, muttering, "SHUT THE f**k UP" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:26 pm

For me another negative post sorry

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Merlin wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:compared to the rest of the season I thought the atmosphere was very good today :ayatollah:

the Crowd can still play a massive part

I hope not or we're right in the shit

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Why does every away support sing "Your support is f*cking shit?" because it is !!. it is embarrassing and its not Cardiff City. But its the atmosphere the club wants to get the family club of the year shit.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Merlin wrote:Dont get me wrong!I was absolutely extatic with the result! 4-1 Excellent! 4-1 3-0 it does't matter! we still got 3+ goal difference! BRILLIANT! especially with Swansea Losing as I predicted in my recent sticky regarding - "ON A SERIOUS NOTE"

This was a HOME game with a TERRIBLE home atmosphere, I seriously doubted the home atmosphere, it was awful..... Almost as if we lost 4-1!

YES brillaint - Jay got a goal (a penalty albiet!) and showed a good few touches, before being substituted, but with the 8 games we had remaining, I thought the crowd was gonna be well up for it? I jumped with joy after the goals, but looking around me, I couldn't beleive how quiet the crowd was! I am glad I changed my seat for next season too to go further to the back of the Canton!

Talking about Canton, Canton was quiet, the area around the ground was quiet, and during the 90 minutes in the ground we were quiet! apart from a few of the basic songs, I really wished i was at an away game, I had me beers, I was well up for it, the guys around me were buzzing, but the majority had faces like slapped arses as if we were losing big time!

All I'm saying is COME ON GUYS! Even though we are winning we still need to raise our game as a crowd, I truly want to bring the atmosphere of LAST YEARS LEICESTER PLAY OFF GAME back to the CCS!! It was by far the best experience for me in the CCS and I want to see that again soon at a home game.

All that said, "WELL DONE CARDIFF CITY! I REALLY BELIEVE WE WILL GET 2ND SPOT!"

ABOVE THE JACKS AGAIN, Where we belong, AND NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE BIG PUSH!!! :ayatollah:

p.s. - I LOVE YOU ALL! ;)

:lol:

4 NIL and WE STILL DONT SING :evil:

TOTALLY OUT SUNG BY 600 DERBY FANS FOR 96 Mins :shock: :evil:
82nd Minute and My Wife was waiting for me in the car and rang asking where I was because Thousands of Fans were walking out :o :shock: :shock:

THANKYOU CARDIFF CITY TODAY FOR SLAUGHTERING THE RAMS and WINNING ME MY SEASON TICKET MONEY, AS I BELIEVED YOU WITHOUT DOUBT WOULD NOT LET ME DOWN and YOU NEVER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm

rb1976 wrote:For me another negative post sorry

But an HONEST ONE, WHICH NEEDS ADDRESSING.

Re: " DID WE JUST LOSE 4-1 ? "

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm

YES

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40977 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 pm

it was quite noisy in ninian 117

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm

The stewards at our club are a f*cking disgrace, and are to blame for curbing most atmosphere. Also have a lot of gimps that follow us, that are never happy and leve with 15 minutes to go :twisted:

Good post merlin

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:The stewards at our club are a f*cking disgrace, and are to blame for curbing most atmosphere. Also have a lot of gimps that follow us, that are never happy and leve with 15 minutes to go :twisted:

Good post merlin

Adam,

Wayne Nash tells them to ,orders from Gethin Jenkins, Jenkins Words," WHY DO FOOTBALL FANS NEED TO HAVE THIS BANTER "

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:23 am

I don't see why people pay all that money only to miss the end of a game!!!

I mean you wouldn't walk out of a f*cking cinema and miss the end of a film would you! :lol:

Madness!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:Wayne Nash tells them to ,orders from Gethin Jenkins, Jenkins Words," WHY DO FOOTBALL FANS NEED TO HAVE THIS BANTER "

Usually case in most places Annis. Where ever I have been and there has been such a problem is most likely stems from the top and their ability to deal with it. If its what they want they will dig their heels in. The only answer sometimes is for someone else to come in and change it at the top.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:The stewards at our club are a f*cking disgrace, and are to blame for curbing most atmosphere. Also have a lot of gimps that follow us, that are never happy and leve with 15 minutes to go :twisted:

Good post merlin

Adam,

Wayne Nash tells them to ,orders from Gethin Jenkins, Jenkins Words," WHY DO FOOTBALL FANS NEED TO HAVE THIS BANTER "

I sit at the front of 117. Start of the 2nd half i was looking for my friend in the family stand and this middle aged man(front of the stand nearest the family stand in the away section) started stretching his ears and being a general tool. When we scored the 4th in the celebration I'd pointed him out to my mates, we all stared waving at him, winding him up but I distinctly remember no offensive gestures at all. Police Officer wanders over, saying "we've got you lot on tape, I've seen people banned for less than that." Decided to keep my mouth shut because over zealous policing got me arrested at the Swansea home game, but what annoyed me was that out of everyone in that stand, they decided to pick out a bunch of 16/17 year olds and leave the rest mostly to it. None of us were off our face drunk, none of us were looking for trouble, just some power hungry luminous jacked man somewhere getting off at having the power to tell kids what to do. The way police/stewards act at football games really winds me up. I'm not a brain dead moron, I understand they have a job to do, but when they think they're better than you because they have the power to tell you to sit down, that really annoys me :roll:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Good post merlin

Adam,

jenkins was a directer at newport......THERE ARE NO ATMOSPHERES IN RUGBY, the dick needs to realise