Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"CARL" & "EXPLOSIVE"

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 am

I`m as intrigued and interested as the next man when it comes to Carls updates but explosive doesnt necessarily mean its gonna be bad news, it could be great news.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And I`m not sure to what level the PMs`, texts, messages etc (which Carl has said he`s received) have been flung at him regarding Sundays update, I certainly aint sent a single one to him so ffs leave the man be and give him some room.

I only get to a handful of games each season but Carl bent over backwards for me to get to the Millwall game the other week via the forum coach and he threw in a tour of London also which was free :D :D and thats one person he helped on one away game, and there`s 22 others which he sorts, and countless more City fans he helps.

And he almost hijacked David Nugent, :ayatollah:

Carl your a legend mate,

Re: "CARL" & "EXPLOSIVE"

Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Cheers Jules

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:14 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I`m as intrigued and interested as the next man when it comes to Carls updates but explosive doesnt necessarily mean its gonna be bad news, it could be great news.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And I`m not sure to what level the PMs`, texts, messages etc (which Carl has said he`s received) have been flung at him regarding Sundays update, I certainly aint sent a single one to him so ffs leave the man be and give him some room.

I only get to a handful of games each season but Carl bent over backwards for me to get to the Millwall game the other week via the forum coach and he threw in a tour of London also which was free :D :D and thats one person he helped on one away game, and there`s 22 others which he sorts, and countless more City fans he helps.

Carl your a legend mate,

Well said , I did say to Carl today though next time we have a tour of London, could we see the Zoo as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:37 pm

The Zoo..........LOL

It shuts at 5 though so it will have to be a lunchtime kick off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:Cheers Jules

No worries m8, credit where its due :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:The Zoo..........LOL

It shuts at 5 though so it will have to be a lunchtime kick off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was thinking, with the same driver though, we could make it by Sunday morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:52 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I`m as intrigued and interested as the next man when it comes to Carls updates but explosive doesnt necessarily mean its gonna be bad news, it could be great news.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl your a legend mate,

As always - theres good news, and bad news, but more importantly - an EYE OPENER for many of you. ;)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:01 pm

fistycuffs in the dressing room maybe :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:24 pm

blue nile wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:The Zoo..........LOL

I was thinking, with the same driver though, we could make it by Sunday morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

If we told him to go there he`d end up at Whipsnade but thats near to where i live LOL

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Did anyone check if that driver was Tank?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:13 pm

lardo wrote:Did anyone check if that driver was Tank?

he drove as quick as one LOL :ayatollah: