Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

football club kit sponsorship

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

hello

my name is keiron and I am chairman and manager of a brand new sunday league team called 'splott stars fc' and we will be playing in the lazarou sunday league starting in september.

We are actively now looking for more sponsorship from local companies in cardiff to help purchase the away kit for the club.

I have a group of really talented players who some play in the welsh football league and they age range between 18-23 and we are know looking to play as a group of friends and aim to win the lazarou premier division in coming seasons.

If anyone on here would be interested or would know of someone who is interested in sponsoring a local club then give me a pm and I will give you more details of our club and the sponsorship deal.

:ayatollah:

Re: football club kit sponsorship

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:59 pm

gabbs wrote:hello

my name is keiron and I am chairman and manager of a brand new sunday league team called 'splott stars fc' and we will be playing in the lazarou sunday league starting in september.

We are actively now looking for more sponsorship from local companies in cardiff to help purchase the away kit for the club.

I have a group of really talented players who some play in the welsh football league and they age range between 18-23 and we are know looking to play as a group of friends and aim to win the lazarou premier division in coming seasons.

If anyone on here would be interested or would know of someone who is interested in sponsoring a local club then give me a pm and I will give you more details of our club and the sponsorship deal.

:ayatollah:

best of luck to your season and i hope you get the sponsorship you need :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
best of luck to your season and i hope you get the sponsorship you need :ayatollah:

thank you :ayatollah: yes we are all looking forward to it and I am really happy with the quality squad that I have

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:09 pm

so if you won the premier division could you get promoted into a new league? :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:so if you won the premier division could you get promoted into a new league? :ayatollah:

no, me and my squad are playing on the sunday so that we can play together and enjoy our football more playing with friends.

Too many of my players take the saturday games seriously as they play in top clubs in the welsh league and south wales senior leagues, so there will be little chance in making this club into the saturday leagues.

but I am doing this to help my friends play together in the top divisions of the lazarou sunday league and that this experience will help me when I get coaching badges and become a coach at a higher level.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 pm

gabbs wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:so if you won the premier division could you get promoted into a new league? :ayatollah:

no, me and my squad are playing on the sunday so that we can play together and enjoy our football more playing with friends.

Too many of my players take the saturday games seriously as they play in top clubs in the welsh league and south wales senior leagues, so there will be little chance in making this club into the saturday leagues.

but I am doing this to help my friends play together in the top divisions of the lazarou sunday league and that this experience will help me when I get coaching badges and become a coach at a higher level.

ah right i hope everyone enjoys it and i hope you get your badges!!! future cardiff manager!?!?? :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ah right i hope everyone enjoys it and i hope you get your badges!!! future cardiff manager!?!?? :D :ayatollah:

maybe :lol:

I am 21 years old and I am looking at getting into the cardiff city football in the community with their experienced coaching team, but as always I will need the required coaching badges and the experience of working with children and coaching local football clubs.

I have my contacts at the club so maybe in the future it will be easier for me to get involved in the club to coach the youngsters

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:13 pm

i will bump this up

to see if there is anyone who could up our club.

I have found out that the club could be let down by Rileys because of 'lost money' in 50% of their clubs :o

So is there anyone who would like to help out our football club. We are looking at a sponsorship deal of £250-£300 to help us pay for our new away kit and help advertise your company on the front of our shirts :ayatollah:

www.freewebs.com/splottstarsfc

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Should have no problem in getting the money for that have you tried the shops on Clifton Street and Splott Road? Would imagine there would be interest from small businesses in that area. Also you got a good team there mate fair play just had a look at the site

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:01 pm

iCaerdydd wrote:Should have no problem in getting the money for that have you tried the shops on Clifton Street and Splott Road? Would imagine there would be interest from small businesses in that area. Also you got a good team there mate fair play just had a look at the site

cheers mate yeah we have a really talented squad :ayatollah: hoping to reach premier division of lazarou league in next few years.

I am planning to go to splott road and clifton street to look for sponsorship money there in the next day or so, so yeah hopefully we can get the money into the club that we need.