Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY VS THE CCFC BOO BOYS

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:31 pm

What the hell has gone on, haven't been online for a few days.... this is his twitter..

We really couldn't care less about the ccfc boo boys we are totally focused and confident in the running ...

What's happening?

Re: JAY VS THE CCFC BOO BOYS

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:What the hell has gone on, haven't been online for a few days.... this is his twitter..

We really couldn't care less about the ccfc boo boys we are totally focused and confident in the running ...

What's happening?

good! people have been booing him for recent performances! i replied to him saying that by saying "personally id turn the booing into motivation! best of luck tomorrow!" im glad they take no notice cause we need to get behind them :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:40 pm

i think the problem is, we know that jay is a quality player, but since his engerland call up he hasnt been the same player, and we, as fans are frustrated with him?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:47 pm

The problem is that this forum are getting on his nerves on his twitter account. He voiced his opinion and he is now getting stick from certain individuals who don't like his opinion

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:54 pm

ccfc95 wrote:The problem is that this forum are getting on his nerves on his twitter account. He voiced his opinion and he is now getting stick from certain individuals who don't like his opinion

what do you mean this forum is getting on his nerves ?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 pm

carlccfc wrote:
ccfc95 wrote:The problem is that this forum are getting on his nerves on his twitter account. He voiced his opinion and he is now getting stick from certain individuals who don't like his opinion

he prolly means some people who talked to him FROM this forum are getting on his nerves...im trying to talk to him but not getting anything back :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

he prolly means some people who talked to him FROM this forum are getting on his nerves...im trying to talk to him but not getting anything back :lol:

Should of said what I meant better but yes, what Bridgend bluebird said is what I mean

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:13 pm

'I've Never Booed Jay or any of the other players and Never intend to :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:15 pm

What the hell you on about This Forum ?

I've Never Turned on him, Have a look at My 20,000 Posts.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:'I've Never Booed Jay or any of the other players and Never intend to :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i booed them when they were home to preston :oops: but i was drunk as i normally am when i enter the stadium :lol: never booed em though part from the one time :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

He means the forum twitter account

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

annis mate look at my qoute to when carl replied to that comment :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:'I've Never Booed Jay or any of the other players and Never intend to :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well said that man :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

annis thats what he meant "the bold bit" :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Annis if you look above I corrected myself in reply to Bridgend bluebird :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm

ccfc95 wrote:Annis if you look above I corrected myself in reply to Bridgend bluebird :ayatollah:

Ok I See and Understand its NOT THIS FORUM, ITS A TWITTER FORUM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Claire wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I now understand Claire :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:27 pm

annis thats what he meant "the bold bit" :ayatollah:[/quote]
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Bloody Twitter Forum :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:annis thats what he meant "the bold bit" :ayatollah:

The Bloody Twitter Forum :lol:[/quote]

well there were a few individuals from this forum (no names shall be mentioned :lol: ) were talking to him on twitter and jay seemed to get annoyed :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:annis thats what he meant "the bold bit" :ayatollah:

The Bloody Twitter Forum :lol:

well there were a few individuals from this forum (no names shall be mentioned :lol: ) were talking to him on twitter and jay seemed to get annoyed :ayatollah:[/quote] :o :o :o :o :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Claire wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

That's bullshit sorry! If you are personally having a stab at me go back to the twitter page and check all my tweets? I have done nothing but support mr B! Also Baz, Fish Martin and a few others have been tweeting him and nothing to suggest for one minute that we are the boo boys!! FECK ME - I've never booed a city player in my life!

And if Jay was really that bothered by ANY tweeter he would simply block them..... He was Happy to start a Q and A session with me as long as I was asking interesting questions, which he started to answer, but then obviously wanted to add his little outburst straight away, so having only tweeter him once or twice previously, how the he'll would I be getting on his nerves?

Bothroyd has a problem with anyone who's telling him to make an effort and stop falling all over the place, the people that BOO at matches..... That's got nothing to do with me!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 pm

He means the forum twitter account[/quote]

That's bullshit sorry! If you are personally having a stab at me go back to the twitter page and check all my tweets? I have done nothing but support mr B! Also Baz, Fish Martin and a few others have been tweeting him and nothing to suggest for one minute that we are the boo boys!! FECK ME - I've never booed a city player in my life!

And if Jay was really that bothered by ANY tweeter he would simply block them..... He was Happy to start a Q and A session with me as long as I was asking interesting questions, which he started to answer, but then obviously wanted to add his little outburst straight away, so having only tweeter him once or twice previously, how the he'll would I be getting on his nerves?

Bothroyd has a problem with anyone who's telling him to make an effort and stop falling all over the place, the people that BOO at matches..... That's got nothing to do with me![/quote]

Lets Not ALL FALL OUT WITH EACH OTHER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its Jays Fault :lol: :lol:

Read Sundays Update :lol:

merlin he wasnt saying you lot were the boo boys he must've got it from what jay said :lol: hes just saying that jay was annoyed at SOME individuals on this forum were tweeting (that sounds really stupid :lol:)him :ayatollah:

Merlin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Bothroyd has a problem with anyone who's telling him to make an effort and stop falling all over the place, the people that BOO at matches..... That's got nothing to do with me!

Calm down! Did I say you?! I said what I thought the other poster meant!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:41 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40998 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Right Mr Abraham i am going to look at all your 20,000 plus posts and i will get back to you. See you all in a couple of months. And Annis you better not be lying :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Right Mr Abraham i am going to look at all your 20,000 plus posts and i will get back to you. See you all in a couple of months. And Annis you better not be lying :lol: :lol: :lol:

enjoy, chief sheriff ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Here is the DIALOGUE of the TOTAL posts CCFC_Forum and Jay Bothroyd have had.......

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40973

I personally believe Jay Bothroyd is NOT referring to this twitter account at all - but more in general to the Rubbish Forum here that provides nothing but crap and 90% rumours! :lol: :lol:

(That still doesnt mean we are the Boo boys though? He's obviously just referring to the people in the stadium having a go at him for throwing himself all over the dirt, and moaning at Ref's) A Shadow of the footballer he was at the start of the season.

I think Jay is simply looking for a scapegoat for his recent bad performances, when really all he needs to do is look at himself hard in the mirror, the problem lies within...

I'll sing his name and cheer him on tho 100% tomorrow. Even though he's getting more like Jones everyday! :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:51 pm

I've Never Turned on him, Have a look at My 20,000 Posts.[/quote]
Right Mr Abraham i am going to look at all your 20,000 plus posts and i will get back to you. See you all in a couple of months. And Annis you better not be lying :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

enjoy, chief sheriff ;) :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: