Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fao annis

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Went into town HMV your book is going for 3 quid did you know about this? ;) :lol:

Re: Fao annis

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Went into town HMV your book is going for 3 quid did you know about this? ;) :lol:

Its the one Cass Pennant Published, He has gone Bankrupt and they dont have to now pay him.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Ahh right i see,there selling well there mind :ayatollah: .

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Went into town HMV your book is going for 3 quid did you know about this? ;) :lol:

Its the one Cass Pennant Published, He has gone Bankrupt and they dont have to now pay him.

Does that mean you will lose out annis? :?:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:45 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes I get nothing,(Except for the ones that I've Sold myself) I just fall in line with the other Creditors, But Cass has gone under ground for now :roll:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 pm

]
Does that mean you will lose out annis? :?:[/quote]

Yes I get nothing,(Except for the ones that I've Sold myself) I just fall in line with the other Creditors, But Cass has gone under ground for now :roll:[/quote]
what goes around,comes around.somebody will f**k him over 1 day same as he's done to many mate :evil:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

boxerbob wrote:]

Yes I get nothing,(Except for the ones that I've Sold myself) I just fall in line with the other Creditors, But Cass has gone under ground for now :roll:[/quote]
what goes around,comes around.somebody will f**k him over 1 day same as he's done to many mate :evil:[/quote]

Cheers, My Mother Believed in that.
I've already told him, I wont let it go.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:]

Yes I get nothing,(Except for the ones that I've Sold myself) I just fall in line with the other Creditors, But Cass has gone under ground for now :roll:

what goes around,comes around.somebody will f**k him over 1 day same as he's done to many mate :evil:[/quote]

I've already told him, I wont let it go.[/quote]
i'm not sure if you know that cass did have a stall on green street matchdays, selling his books and icf tshirts and badges...though he's not been there for a few months...i know the guy that supplied his tshirts got paid.....not too popular down that way is cass

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:23 pm

what goes around,comes around.somebody will f**k him over 1 day same as he's done to many mate [/quote]

I've already told him, I wont let it go.[/quote]
i'm not sure if you know that cass did have a stall on green street matchdays, selling his books and icf tshirts and badges...though he's not been there for a few months...i know the guy that supplied his tshirts got paid.....not too popular down that way is cass

coppler

No I Never, But Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 pm

They've got a couple in Castleton garage too.' Hi there, can I have £30 of diesel, a tree air fresher, a pint of milk and a book about football loons. Thanks.'
Has anyone spotted a more unusual place for selling hoolie books? :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Bluemellons wrote:They've got a couple in Castleton garage too.' Hi there, can I have £30 of diesel, a tree air fresher, a pint of milk and a book about football loons. Thanks.'
Has anyone spotted a more unusual place for selling hoolie books? :lol:

:lol:

I Supply them :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:24 pm

you put f.o.a, and you get 192 viewers, there nosey bastards on here :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:44 pm

wasnt cass the leader of the ICF?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:wasnt cass the leader of the ICF?

Yes.one of them, Bill Gardner was the Main Lad.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Ah :ayatollah: