Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Joe is a Juve supporter

Re: Joe Calzaghe

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:23 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Joe is a Juve supporter

Correct

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Will he be wearing the Newcastle shirt he put on in the ring years ago,while canvassing for fans up there ...Tragic :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm

hes a cardiff fan i thought

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 pm

He's another sport star who'll sell his soul for a dollar or to stay in the limelight :roll: strictly FFS!
shame.....Cos he could throw his paws.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Last season, I left work early to go and watch City and about half an hour later my friend in work text me and said Calzaghe had been in with his Mrs and was a right knob.

I figured that if he was such a big City fan, why was he in Cardiff shopping with his Mrs when City were playing at home :?:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 pm

He cares who he supports, not everything is about football. I for one will be welcoming a boxing legend

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:He cares who he supports, not everything is about football. I for one will be welcoming a boxing legend

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:He cares who he supports, not everything is about football. I for one will be welcoming a boxing legend

Agreed! Does anyone spouting this shit actually know Joe on a personal level? I do, my cousins used to bother with his boy, Joe is one of the nicest and most geniune blokes you will ever meet! And he's on a different level of boxing legends! Welcome him with open arms! I know me and anyone with common decency will do that exactly! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Well said fish good meeting you lastweek outside kiwis aswel :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 pm

A boxing legend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ImageImage

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Norm wrote:

Agreed! Does anyone spouting this shit actually know Joe on a personal level? I do, my cousins used to bother with his boy, Joe is one of the nicest and most geniune blokes you will ever meet! And he's on a different level of boxing legends! Welcome him with open arms! I know me and anyone with common decency will do that exactly! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Can tell you as a person -one of the lads Joe is a good fella.I went out with him 4 of his mates and my mate who at the time was his financial advisor (same one Bellers has)a couple of times in Cardiff.
Joes dad Enzo and my dad are both italian,and whenever they were in Cardiff would pop into the bookies to see me and sign autographs for the punters of St Johns.

All Clubs have famous people as fans of their Club,we have an un-beaten boxing champ as one of ours.
We should welcome that Joe is a Bluebird,and goes to some of our games :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 am

PhatFrog wrote:Last season, I left work early to go and watch City and about half an hour later my friend in work text me and said Calzaghe had been in with his Mrs and was a right knob.

I figured that if he was such a big City fan, why was he in Cardiff shopping with his Mrs when City were playing at home :?:

when steve borley was chairman joe used to come to a lot of games especially the midweek ones.