Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" IF CITY BEAT DERBY TOMORROW "

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:56 pm

" IF CITY BEAT DERBY TOMORROW and REMEMBER Dave Jones has Rightly so READ THE RIOT ACT TO EVERY ONE OF THEM(Maybe he should of read it to himself :lol: ), I Stand to Win My money back I"ve paid on BUYING NEXT SEASONS SEASON TICKET :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: THATS HOW MUCH I BELIEVE THEY WILL WIN, IF THEY DONT WATCH OUT DJ ;)

Re: " IF CITY BEAT DERBY TOMORROW "

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:56 pm

City will smash Derby tomorrow :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:57 pm

carlccfc wrote:City will smash Derby tomorrow :D :ayatollah:

I agree :D

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 pm

I wish I shared your optimism Carl

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" IF CITY BEAT DERBY TOMORROW and REMEMBER Dave Jones has Rightly so READ THE RIOT ACT TO EVERY ONE OF THEM(Maybe he should of read it to himself :lol: ), I Stand to Win My money back I"ve paid on BUYING NEXT SEASONS SEASON TICKET :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: THATS HOW MUCH I BELIEVE THEY WILL WIN, IF THEY DONT WATCH OUT DJ ;)

Oh Christ - hope you haven't jinxed it!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:10 pm

city to win only just 1-0

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 pm

I feel with the new back four and Heaton back we will not concede, so its a case of how many we score.

4+ we will finish second
A draw top six

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 pm

TH63 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" IF CITY BEAT DERBY TOMORROW and REMEMBER Dave Jones has Rightly so READ THE RIOT ACT TO EVERY ONE OF THEM(Maybe he should of read it to himself :lol: ), I Stand to Win My money back I"ve paid on BUYING NEXT SEASONS SEASON TICKET :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: THATS HOW MUCH I BELIEVE THEY WILL WIN, IF THEY DONT WATCH OUT DJ ;)

Oh Christ - hope you haven't jinxed it!

I Bloody hope not :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:41 pm

we are due a massive win.. and i got a feeling its coming tomorrow against the rams!!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:34 pm

I remember all of these predictions against palace,scunthorpe,preston etc and out of them we drew 2 and won 1.....and derby are a decent team and have beaten swansea and drew 2-2 to palace away i believe when we lost? so don't be to overconfident and get on the players back after 20mins without a goal

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Do you know how many derby fans are making their way down to "sunny" south wales tomorrow? I think we allocated them 1k tickets if you dont know ill do a bit of scouting on their forums :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:37 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:I remember all of these predictions against palace,scunthorpe,preston etc and out of them we drew 2 and won 1.....and derby are a decent team and have beaten swansea and drew 2-2 to palace away i believe when we lost? so don't be to overconfident and get on the players back after 20mins without a goal

Please Dont put me on a downer, We have to Win :cry:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Do you know how many derby fans are making their way down to "sunny" south wales tomorrow? I think we allocated them 1k tickets if you dont know ill do a bit of scouting on their forums :ayatollah:

I think its between 600 -700.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Do you know how many derby fans are making their way down to "sunny" south wales tomorrow? I think we allocated them 1k tickets if you dont know ill do a bit of scouting on their forums :ayatollah:

I think its between 600 -700.

not bad for a 1k allocation tbh

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Annis, Annis, Annis! Standard rule of football betting - NEVER, EVER bet on your own team!!!

Derby are now destined to get a last minute equaliser - Robbie Savage stunner from a free kick - he can do it!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:42 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Annis, Annis, Annis! Standard rule of football betting - NEVER, EVER bet on your own team!!!

Derby are now destined to get a last minute equaliser - Robbie Savage stunner from a free kick - he can do it!

:cry: :cry:
Dave,

I just have this feeling We will finally kick start our season and also Sure;y we just cant Fail. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:42 pm

i would have said we should win tomorrow but after looking at current form we are the same over the past eight games.

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/oform.html

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:Annis, Annis, Annis! Standard rule of football betting - NEVER, EVER bet on your own team!!!

Dave,

I just have this feeling We will finally kick start our season and also Sure;y we just cant Fail. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If it helps, look at the last two seasons Derby have come down here... 4-1 and 6-1.

We want TEN!!!! :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:47 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Dave,

If it helps, look at the last two seasons Derby have come down here... 4-1 and 6-1.

We want TEN!!!! :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I believe 3 Nil City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

baz i tihnk ive become addicted to twitter :lol: :ayatollah: :oops:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:06 pm

At 6/4 on, you've forked out close to £600 for a £400 return - assuming your ST cost around that !!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:09 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:At 6/4 on, you've forked out close to £600 for a £400 return - assuming your ST cost around that !!

I got odds of 8/11 .

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:27 pm

we need a convincing win to get me exited about the run in

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:36 pm

murphy wrote:we need a convincing win to get me exited about the run in

Same here, But I feel We can Win and Win Well if they are REALLY UP FOR IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:57 pm

DJ Barmy Army ! :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:02 pm

mallo wrote:

DJ Barmy Army ! :lol:

:lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Bothroyd to net a hatrick :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Annis...here we go again. It is becoming increasingly obvious that every game Cardiff play you are stating" surely we must win"... you do this to increase the hype around DJ.There is no easy game in this division and i am sorry but WE HAVENT got the best team in the division. QPR and Norwich are better equipped than us to go up now...

You are so negative annis with your posts...your cleary upping the game as "SURELY WE MUST WIN" to make DJ look bad if we dont get the result we need...

Lets get behind the team..this messageboard is starting to get media attention/players and clubs attention for all the wrong reasons ie with Carls recent updates and your negative views on DJ and the club in general...]

Kepe the faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm

If i am honest i have not got a clue how we will play, or if we will win.