Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LET'S ALL CHILL A LITTLE

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 pm

griff105 wrote:Love it.

Carl can should give any update he chooses, the popularity of his updates will depend on how shocking/informative/debate inducing/accurate they are.
Annis will hype it because its in his interest to do so. The more people talk about them, the more people will visit the site. And good luck to him.
People can love them or hate them. But everyone will have an opinion. Seems even Jacks come on here to read them!!!
What they shouldn't do is influence professional footballers, and I dont believe it truly does.

If they are 90% accurate or 90% nonsense should have no bearing on how players perform. In DJs book he says that he tells his players not to read them.

So...
I love 'em. Keep 'em coming! :ayatollah:

Great Post and True :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If it Affects the player the they are either Not Professional enough or they must have been doing something wrong in the first place :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi Carl,
All I want to know after reading the update will I have a feeling overall of happyness or sadness because I don`t think I can take any more bad news.I am so anxious about the last eight games I think it is effecting my blood pressure.
Never felt so streessed since the wembley day of grief.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:44 pm

You also cant tell me that footballers cant take some banter and the odd wind up now and again ............... if Bothroyd chose to call me an idiot rather than have a chuckle at the Mr T Snickers advert I sent him on Twitter then he needs to lighten up IMO ................ we can all take a joke at our own expenses , unless its an English thing and they truely have no sense of humour ? I was in the armed forces for 12 years where you had no choice but to take that type of humour in barrack rooms , its what happens and is no way damaging to anybody .

prediction

City 3 - 0 Derby :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:13 am

''LETS ALL CHILL A LITTLE'' :D

nah

LETS GO f*cking MENTAL, LETS GO f*cking MENTAL LALALALALALA LALALALALA........ :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:35 am

carlccfc wrote:I have just read 2 or 3 threads on here regarding Sunday's update. Many of you are getting wound up over nothing, I am sure Jay was a little pissed off yesterday after certain things that happened at our club recently and that was the reason for his comments on Twitter and I believe those certain things will be for the better for our team.

It is a very interesting and explosive but NOT damaging update, so for all you who believe I am a legend in my own mind or I have an agenda or many of the other comments made just relax, I am a City fan through and through like you, I would not deliver any news that may harm our prospects on the pitch.

I have in the past put out the full team but since receiving constructive criticism from some quarters have stopped doing so.

When there was a punch up in the QPR dressing room between 2 players I did not put it out until many weeks after the event and even Dave Jones himself admitted there had been dressing room rows.

So come back and read the update on Sunday but for now let's not attack each other and get behind the team and support them on to a massive win tomorrow.

Jeez Cardiff fans, we will argue about anything, some love DJ, Jay, Bellamy, Carl, Gethin Jenkins, Sam, Ridsdale (ok not Ridsdale), but just as many will hate them and want to have a go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:51 am

Look forward to it Carl, especially as it's explosive but not damaging :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:38 am

Bluebina wrote:Look forward to it Carl, especially as it's explosive but not damaging :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:37 am

milly44 wrote:''LETS ALL CHILL A LITTLE'' :D

nah

LETS GO f*cking MENTAL, LETS GO f*cking MENTAL LALALALALALA LALALALALA........ :D

im pissing myself lol :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 am

excuse me for my previouS ignorance but what's that about a punch up at QPR?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 am

Nicesocks wrote:excuse me for my previouS ignorance but what's that about a punch up at QPR?

punch up? when we went? i thought it was more that the cowardly R fans shot fireworks and chucked missiles at the cardiff fans?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 am

NO no no the two players, was it our players or QPR players