Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY CANT WE JUST LEAVE OUR PLAYERS ALONE!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:31 pm

stephen mcphail, gavin rae, peter whittingham, lee naylor, mark hudson, michael chopra etc etc and now JAY BOTHROYD! ... WHATS WRONG WITH US MUN! why the f**k cant we just leave our players alone! .... its funny cause we dont mention mcphail, chopra, whittingham and hudson when they are playing well and once bothroyd finds his form again we`ll leave him alone and PICK ON someone else! ..... CHRIST WE ARE A FICKLE BUNCH OF WALLYS AYE! [me included!]

Re: WHY CANT WE JUST LEAVE OUR PLAYERS ALONE!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:35 pm

AHERNE wrote:stephen mcphail, gavin rae, peter whittingham, lee naylor, mark hudson, michael chopra etc etc and now JAY BOTHROYD! ... WHATS WRONG WITH US MUN! why the f**k cant we just leave our players alone! .... its funny cause we dont mention mcphail, chopra, whittingham and hudson when they are playing well and once bothroyd finds his form again we`ll leave him alone and PICK ON someone else! ..... CHRIST WE ARE A FICKLE BUNCH OF WALLYS AYE! [me included!]

agreed i just dont get it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 pm

AHERNE wrote:stephen mcphail, gavin rae, peter whittingham, lee naylor, mark hudson, michael chopra etc etc and now JAY BOTHROYD! ... WHATS WRONG WITH US MUN! why the f**k cant we just leave our players alone! .... its funny cause we dont mention mcphail, chopra, whittingham and hudson when they are playing well and once bothroyd finds his form again we`ll leave him alone and PICK ON someone else! ..... CHRIST WE ARE A FICKLE BUNCH OF WALLYS AYE! [me included!]

just at the key stage of the season too :(

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:44 pm

It's good to know that City fans are all perfect.

None of us ever turn up in work on a Monday feeling knackered after a heavy weekend.
None of us take it easy on a Friday sometimes.
We never feel sorry for ourselves and lack motivation.
I bet none of us have ever twittered or posted on here when we're at work.
I'm sure that we've never been pissed off with our boss, or feel that our company just doesn't value us

Yep, we all go to work five days a week, give it 100% all day and never make any mistakes.

Damn we're good.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:44 pm

imagine what they would of said about jason fowler, josh low if they were supporters back then :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:46 pm

What are you referring to, who has picked on him :cry: and who has slagged him off?

Since tweeting him last night, it seems that everyone has suddenly got this thing where everyone is having a go at him.....

Since Carl made last nights topic viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40928 - Which he has blatantly said that he will be making a post on sunday mentioning JAY a few times, which will then give Jay the opportunity to respond if he wishes to do so? How can he then say that 90% of stuff on forums is rumours or rubbish? Carl would not invite Jay to respond if he was purposely posting false information! :lol:

Lets wait until Sunday evenings update, and see if Jay has the balls to reply to it ?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:48 pm

TH63 wrote:It's good to know that City fans are all perfect.

None of us ever turn up in work on a Monday feeling knackered after a heavy weekend.
I'm sure that we've never been pissed off with our boss, or feel that our company just doesn't value us

Yep, we all go to work five days a week, give it 100% all day and never make any mistakes.

Damn we're good.

Nice comparison? would you rather be a footballer on £20k a week? or a factory worker on £13k a year?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:50 pm

We don't earn 20 grand a week do we 8-)

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Merlin wrote:

Damn we're good.

Nice comparison? would you rather be a footballer on £20k a week? or a factory worker on £13k a year?

a bin man :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:55 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Damn we're good.

Train driver for Arriva Wales :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:quote]

a bin man :lol:[/quote]

Train driver for Arriva Wales :lol:[/quote]

At least you don't have all your passengers slagging you off on a forum because your train was late! :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Why should jay answer carls post on sunday, he doesnt answer to this forum does he? What jay said is right, 90% of forums is crap/rumours. Carl does 1 update a week, so lets for arguements take that as fact, the rest of the posts are made up of opinions, which by definition isnt fact. Read down thread list and tell me 90% isnt waffle!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 pm

At least you don't have all your passengers slagging you off on a forum because your train was late! :lol:

they do on twatter tho :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:02 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:imagine what they would of said about jason fowler, josh low if they were supporters back then :lol:

lay off jason fowler he was one of my favs :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:03 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:imagine what they would of said about jason fowler, josh low if they were supporters back then :lol:

lay off jason fowler he was one of my favs :lol: :ayatollah:

i liked him too i remember a few shots on goal that went out for throwings :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:05 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:Train driver for Arriva Wales :lol:

they do on twatter tho :lol:[/quote]

would they slag me off if I went on strike coz a pay rise giving me £39k per year isnt enough ? 12% FFS :evil:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Jeff Chandler,Pat Heard,Steve Lynex the list could go on :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:37 pm

We have always slagged players off, we just didnt have messageboards back in the 70, 80,s 90s. Listening to some people's posts you swear slagging players off was a new phenomenon :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Why should jay answer carls post on sunday, he doesnt answer to this forum does he? What jay said is right, 90% of forums is crap/rumours. Carl does 1 update a week, so lets for arguements take that as fact, the rest of the posts are made up of opinions, which by definition isnt fact. Read down thread list and tell me 90% isnt waffle!

JAY didn't say forums were 90% rubbish! He said THIS messageboard was 90% rubbish and rumours.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Merlin wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Why should jay answer carls post on sunday, he doesnt answer to this forum does he? What jay said is right, 90% of forums is crap/rumours. Carl does 1 update a week, so lets for arguements take that as fact, the rest of the posts are made up of opinions, which by definition isnt fact. Read down thread list and tell me 90% isnt waffle!

JAY didn't say forums were 90% rubbish! He said THIS messageboard was 90% rubbish and rumours.
:D :D you wound him up :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 pm

blue nile wrote:We have always slagged players off, we just didnt have messageboards back in the 70, 80,s 90s. Listening to some people's posts you swear slagging players off was a new phenomenon :ayatollah:

what about the 20s , 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Merlin wrote:

:D :D you wound him up :lol: :lol:

With what ? Asking him his best moment so far as a Cardiff city player?

To which he replied - "the best moment is yet to come, although so far beating Swansea away has been the best moment!"

Then he asked "@bluebirdbaz @ccfc_forum where does Cardiff city forum gets it information 90% of stuff on the messageboard is crap/rumours...
Twitter for iPhone • 31/03/2011 20:45

To which You reply @jaybothroyd @ccfc_forum which forum you on about???if the club was more honest with the fans rumours and shit would not fly around
Twitter for iPhone • 31/03/2011 20:46

To which I reply @jaybothroyd  what have you read Jay that you think is crap/rumours? Something is obviously bothering you? Is it not......
Echofon • 31/03/2011 22:52

To which Jay says - @CCFC_Forum nothing in particular , just so many bad rumours surrounding Cardiff and I think there needs to be positivity whatever happens
Twitter for iPhone • 31/03/2011 23:54

Then - @jaybothroyd jay, @CCFC_Forum isn't really a bad or negative place to visit!! Such a great forum with top fans, the info is usually spot on!
Echofon • 01/04/2011 07:58

Martin replies too - @CCFC_Forum @jaybothroyd sounds like the rumours and negativity are being generated within CCFC to me , do they infact want promotion ??
web • 01/04/2011 07:50

Luke coakley - @jaybothroyd @ccfc_forum the "updates" are rarely negative Jay. Fans, manager, players all under performing IMO.
Twitter for iPhone • 01/04/2011 00:02

DawnPRees - @jaybothroyd @CCFC_Forum come on Jay and the forum we are a team lets act like one and support each other thats the most important thing
web • 31/03/2011 23:57

NO ONE WINDING HIM UP? I just thought we were gonna have a good old fans questions and answers.... He asked me to ask him interesting things and he'll answer???

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:57 pm

blue nile wrote:We have always slagged players off, we just didnt have messageboards back in the 70, 80,s 90s. Listening to some people's posts you swear slagging players off was a new phenomenon :ayatollah:

i know its always gone on at matches but players are having to deal with abuse 24/7 now! ... of course they dont have to read these messageboards but its human nature to want to know what people are saying "behind your back!" ... cause lets be honest not one, not one person on here would walk up to jay and tell him he`s useless! .. cause number one, he`s not and number two, they wouldnt have the nerve too! ... most supporters would even want their photo taken and autograph too and then come on here and slate them!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:20 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I cant comment on those decades, even i wasn,t around then :D :old:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:46 pm

blue nile wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I cant comment on those decades, even i wasn,t around then :D :old:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:46 am

Quinn and Hudson have both been totally wrote off as useless and league 2 by a vast majority of fans and now I doubt many would put them out the first 11. Fans have the memory of a goldfish

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:14 am

TH63 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:quote]

At least you don't have all your passengers slagging you off on a forum because your train was late! :lol:[/quote]
No but I am fed up with the train drivers constantly telling us where to get off :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:51 am

We are all entitled to our opinions as long as they are not abusive or offensive.

I have a message for underperforming Jay.

Stop moaning, get off your backside and do what you get paid for.

Unfortunately Jay is too big for his boots and its a shame we havent got more competition in the squad to put him on the bench for an hour today.

England cap, model girlfriend, running down contract....seems like he is just passing time. He'll never be a winner.

Saying that, I've met Jay with my kids a couple of times. Great chap, chatted with the kids etc which is what football stars should be doing.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:03 am

100% agree-only at Cardiff city can this happen
we are at a crucial point, 8 ganmes to go, within touching distance of prem and we have a go at the players...
how is Carls Update on sunday goingto improve the mood, so petty, childish,
why cant we stick together for 8 games, see what the outcome is then have a post mortem, getting on the players now is stupid.
that is the problem with messageboards, they do have a good side for banter, but this is going OTT

I bet the jacks on here are loving it

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 am

do you even know what the update is about?