Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

@ Jay Bothroyd

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:35 pm

I hope your enjoying reading the board tonight Jay, it is a shame you have tweeted that 90% of what is written on here is crap/rumours but hey ho that is what you think so I can live with that.

But on Sunday there is an explosive update which you get more than just a mention in, so pop along and have a read :D

Maybe then you can respond on here if you wish ;)

I do hope DJ didn't go too hard on you all ;)

Good luck on Saturday by the way

Re: @ Jay Bothroyd

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:I hope your enjoying reading the board tonight Jay, it is a shame you have tweeted that 90% of what is written on here is crap/rumours but hey ho that is what you think so I can live with that.

But on Sunday there is an explosive update which you get more than just a mention in, so pop along and have a read :D

Pre-contract agreement with a prem club i reckon

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Bloody hell between Tweets, his woman n AAMB im surprised Jay got time to train :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:41 pm

Look forward to your update Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good Luck for Saturday Jay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Hope you can find your goal scoring boots. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Bothroyd to Sunderland?

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Nothing to do with me :D

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Bothroyd to Sunderland?
Mr Fish stay off twitter :lol:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 pm

He owes us, no matter what he or anyone else thinks, if it wasn't Cardiff were would he be now?

If he goes it will upset a lot of City fans, but hey, what will he care?

You have said in the past how much you love Cardiff and the fans will prove it.. Stay.

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Nothing to do with me :D

You have wound him up :twisted:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Mr Fish has been telling a few lies on Twitter.

Telling Jay that he never goes on messageboards haha! :lol:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Thanks boys make me look like the bad guy :D :lol:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Nothing to do with me :D

:lol: :lol:

i can reveal exclusively that the surgeons have told him his cauliflower arse cannot be operated on.
the years of going to ground arse first have taken their toll

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 pm

twitter confuses f**k out of me. i have just logged i=onto the ccfc one to have a snoop, n all i can see if baz/fish/savage and jay chatting shit to each other, and i dont ve know whos saying what.

any one care to give me a break down :D

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:15 pm

alot of the stuff I read on here makes me cringe do we really want to be criticising our players players ?, half of them (english players) probably dont even want to see a welsh team in the premier league or have any interest representing a welsh team in the premier league

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:18 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:alot of the stuff I read on here makes me cringe do we really want to be criticising our players players ?, half of them (english players) probably dont even want to see a welsh team in the premier league or have any interest representing a welsh team in the premier league

Why wouldn't they want to represent a Welsh team in the Premier league?

Would you want to represent a English team in the premier league? Cause you would.

Its every footballers dream to play in the Premier league, whatever the team they play for.
:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 pm

I feel priveleged to watch Jay - a class player.

Yes a dip in form but for god sake get off ALL our players backs boys.

8 games away from the Premier league and we're giving our BEST player shit. :oops:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

jaaayyyy bothroyd! jaayyyy bothroyd! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 pm

For at least 8 games let's try and support ALL our players and the manager....

Come on support the boys and make some noise!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 pm

something has definately gone on, he was up for every game then after the call up he just doesnt try enough, fairplay at millwall he seemed like he had a change of attitude but he got injured :lol: really hope he gets back on form, he's a big part of the team. cmon jay!! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:40 pm

http://twitter.com/jaybothroyd

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I hope your enjoying reading the board tonight Jay, it is a shame you have tweeted that 90% of what is written on here is crap/rumours but hey ho that is what you think so I can live with that.

Pre-contract agreement with a prem club i reckon

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah Scottish prem, he wouldnt hack it in the Prem. Personally I think him & DJ have already made agreements for next season elsewhere.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 pm

On current form he looks poor. I hope he can find his sparkle again :roll:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 pm

I heared that a London team was his agenda say ....Qpr :?: :o

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 pm

city112 wrote:I heared that a London team was his agenda say ....Qpr :?: :o

Not QPR - They would have taken Chops,ahead of JAY...BUT ... I think part of your poast may be right ;)

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:44 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
city112 wrote:I heared that a London team was his agenda say ....Qpr :?: :o

Not QPR - They would have taken Chops,ahead of JAY...BUT ... I think part of your poast may be right ;)

charlton athletic?????????? :D

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:55 pm

why are we trying to wind up our own players on the messageboard? only our fans ...

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Bothroyd to Sunderland?

Not Sunderland for me ;) ..When Newcastle was 1 of many teams to come in for JAY before Jan.
Too cold up north,and why turn down Premier League football and stay with Cardiff :?:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:10 pm

We aught to be getting behind our players, not slagging them off. There will be plenty of time for that in the summer if we fail.

WE HAVEN'T YET, so give them support not grief.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:18 pm

cecilccfc wrote:why are we trying to wind up our own players on the messageboard? only our fans ...

cecilccfc - what do you mean about "trying to wind up our own players on the messageboard"

Do you regard me as "one of these fans" who is trying to wind up OUR PLAYERS :?:

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 pm

old blue wrote:We aught to be getting behind our players, not slagging them off. There will be plenty of time for that in the summer if we fail.

WE HAVEN'T YET, so give them support not grief.

old blue - Where on this thread have i or Annis or Carl - "slagging them off" (our players) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There will be time for that in the summer if we fail ( i think all 3 of us want Premier League Football,Along with many Others)

I think that Carls update on Sunday will be as always interesting,thats how this thread started. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: