Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: @ Jay Bothroyd

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:06 am

cecilccfc wrote:why are we trying to wind up our own players on the messageboard? only our fans ...

pathetic, isnt it

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:57 am

scott_ccfc wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:why are we trying to wind up our own players on the messageboard? only our fans ...

pathetic, isnt it

Let's get something straight about twitter! It all started when I asked Jay if he fancied doing a 20 question and answers from the fans of the board! But after question no.1 he blurted out that this forum was negative and full of crap/rumours..... NOBODY has been slagging him off. Whatever happens, we support everyone of those players putting that Cardiff shirt on!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:51 am

We support them that much they get booed every home game! And to be fair to JB he said 90% of messageboards are full of crap and rumours, which is about right to be honest

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:40 am

Bothroyd has either deletd or renamed his Twitter account now , sad tw*t :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:We support them that much they get booed every home game! And to be fair to JB he said 90% of messageboards are full of crap and rumours, which is about right to be honest

Especially some of the posters that use them ;)
I wish the booing would stop, but it happens at every ground.

AT EVERY GAME, Carl and Myself Get Behind Our Team for the Full 90 Mins No matter What,Thats where it Matters :ayatollah: , Hope you do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:47 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Bothroyd has either deletd or renamed his Twitter account now , sad tw*t :lol:

no he hasnt ........ I spelt it wrong :lol: :oops: interesting read tho :evil:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 am

scott_ccfc wrote:

pathetic, isnt it

I agree Scott, Absolutely Pathetic, Jay is spending his Nights reading This Forum then Writing about it on Twitter, I Really Wonder What Carl has to say about Jay on Sunday in the Update,How much does he really want to play for Cardiff City :shock:

ON SATURDAY LETS CHEERS OUR TEAM FOR 90 plus Mins :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:48 am

carlccfc wrote:But on Sunday there is an explosive update which you get more than just a mention in, so pop along and have a read :D

Brilliant, just what we need an explosive update. Has anyone mentioned that we have an 8 game season to play? Rather than you releasing rumour after rumour and gossip, that in the grand scheme of things is unimportant, how about we back the team on and off the pitch for the next few weeks.

If you have to update your disciples on here, can't you just wait until after the season has ended. All this 'information' you have, does it really need to be released now? Can't you wait?

If players etc are reading it, how the feck can you expect for it to have anything but a negative influence.
What's more important, this forum or Cardiff City Football Club? I do sometimes wonder.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:18 am

dmc1927 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:But on Sunday there is an explosive update which you get more than just a mention in, so pop along and have a read :D

Brilliant, just what we need an explosive update. Has anyone mentioned that we have an 8 game season to play? Rather than you releasing rumour after rumour and gossip, that in the grand scheme of things is unimportant, how about we back the team on and off the pitch for the next few weeks.

If you have to update your disciples on here, can't you just wait until after the season has ended. All this 'information' you have, does it really need to be released now? Can't you wait?

If players etc are reading it, how the feck can you expect for it to have anything but a negative influence.
What's more important, this forum or Cardiff City Football Club? I do sometimes wonder.

If I was getting paid £90K per week I wouldnt care less what was posted on this MB or any other type tbh , if its lies and bullshit just like Bothroyd says then why should anybody within CCFC worry about anything ?? Obviously they know the TRUTH and not us or indeed Carl ........... they are professional at the end of the day and get paid a hell of a lot of money in the process !!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
If I was getting paid £90K per week I wouldnt care less what was posted on this MB or any other type tbh , if its lies and bullshit just like Bothroyd says then why should anybody within CCFC worry about anything ?? Obviously they know the TRUTH and not us or indeed Carl ........... they are professional at the end of the day and get paid a hell of a lot of money in the process !!

You aren't in that position so you'll never know how you would act. Let's say for example that it does upset Bothroyd, and whilst we desperately need him to come back to form we want him to be as happy as possible to be able to do that. The last thing we need is his own fans p!ssing him off.

What's more important little tidbits of information that are often incorrect or Cardiff City?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 am

if qpr go up they will go for jay if we don't go up i think anyway.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 am

dmc1927 wrote:

At the end of the day you cant have a pop at carl or annis for passing info on, if you really need someone to blame, blame the person who leaks the info!

Im sure the players have come across worse stuff written about them in the tabloids than on this mb

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 am

TruBlue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

You aren't in that position so you'll never know how you would act. Let's say for example that it does upset Bothroyd, and whilst we desperately need him to come back to form we want him to be as happy as possible to be able to do that. The last thing we need is his own fans p!ssing him off.

What's more important little tidbits of information that are often incorrect or Cardiff City?

Tabloids plastering stories of Wayne Rooney shagging tarts dont seem to put him off his game , so why should tiny bits of criticism or gossip have any effect on , by his standard , lesser CHAMPIONSHIP players ?? :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
TruBlue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

Tabloids plastering stories of Wayne Rooney shagging tarts dont seem to put him off his game , so why should tiny bits of criticism or gossip have any effect on , by his standard , lesser CHAMPIONSHIP players ?? :ayatollah:

Tabloid newspapers have a paper to sell. How do you know they don't put him off his game, he's been woeful for the passed season so something has put him off his game. Plus we can't really compare a World class player like Rooney with a top Championship player like Bothroyd.

Added to that tabloids are in the business of making money by selling papers, what is Carl's motivation here?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
dmc1927 wrote:

Just because the players are well paid does not make them fair game. It does not matter how much money you earn, nobody likes being slagged off and it has a completely negative effect on moral.

You do have to wonder about this entire thread. How much good does everyone think it is going to achieve? It beggars belief that we are about to embark on the most important 8 games of the season and all we can do is wind the players up? Is it really going to help our cause? Do we as City fans want promotion? Or would we all just prefer to bitch and moan about our players?

FFS lets get behind the team, now is not the time for character assassinations or witch hunts. I could not care less if Jay did not want to play 20 questions with the message board or whether he is sorting out a move in the summer. All I care about is Jay and the rest of the team putting in 100% from now til the end of season to give us the best chance of promotion.

C'mon support the boys, lets get behind them! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 am

Supporting the team 100% on the pitch is fine. The trouble is I can guarantee you that alot of people reading the little hints of Jay doesn't want to play for us and this and that, will believe what they read and be very unsupportive within 5 minutes. I will meet another City supporter today and they will be certain that Jay won't even be playing tomorrow because hes living in a penthouse in london thinking about west ham fulham leyton orient etc.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:12 am

To be honest i really think some fans have been way too quick to get on Jays back when they let other players i.e. Chopra, get away with murder!!! If a story had surfaced about Jay partying before a game the messageboards would have gone into meltdown!! Since Jay has come to the club he has been a breath of fresh air, he has been a vital part of our team and has provided us with some moments of real premiership quality! Yes, since Xmas his form hasnt been as good as it was but i really think this is the first sticky patch he has had since he has been here! Jay is one of the few players we have who have real quality yet i swear some think someone like the Beast is a better player!

Its simple, if we can get Jay firing on all cylinders, and boost his confidence, he can fire us into the automatic spots!! So tomorrow lets back Jay from the start, not get on his back after 2 minutes (like one cretin does behind me) and show him we are all behind him!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 am

TruBlue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

Fans pissing him off?!?!?! :lol: I suggest you wait til Sunday evening before having a go at the fans.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 am

Merlin wrote:
TruBlue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

Fans pissing him off?!?!?! :lol: I suggest you wait til Sunday evening before having a go at the fans.

Pissing him off because he eventually has been found out, if your reading this Jay I personally would not give a shit if you never put on a City shirt again.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:45 am

spill the beans Rich ...... what do u know ?? ;)

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:49 am

Jimbo27 wrote:To be honest i really think some fans have been way too quick to get on Jays back when they let other players i.e. Chopra, get away with murder!!!

Does Chops spend most of the game sat on his arse looking at the ref for not giving a free kick where there was no foul?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:56 am

Vintage 63 wrote:spill the beans Rich ...... what do u know ?? ;)

I know nothing Mart, except he annoys me with his "I love this club" quotes, then fight for it instead of believing in his own bullshit/hype.

I still blame him for last seasons play off final, I think he is lazy, a bottler and care not for the fans or the club.

I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS OF MY OPINION AND THAT NOT OF THE FORUM OWNER, MODS OR OF ANY OTHER POSTER, ITS MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION & IF JAY DONT LIKE IT THEN PROVE ME DIFFERENT.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:09 am

Do you remember him after a game last season , when he did come over to the fans , gesture to Chegs to take down the RIDSDALE OUT flag ??

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:13 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Do you remember him after a game last season , when he did come over to the fans , gesture to Chegs to take down the RIDSDALE OUT flag ??

COCK :twisted:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 am

why do we hate bothroyd all of a sudden without his goals wed be some way back in the table this year......only at cardiff!!!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:50 am

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:why do we hate bothroyd all of a sudden without his goals wed be some way back in the table this year......only at cardiff!!!

Nobody has said they hate him, all most of us wants is 100% and not full us with bullshit. If he can run with heart & desire for CCFC and bang in the goals til the end of the season then he'll prove his worth to us.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:55 am

Gossip, rumour and hearsay are not something an intelligent person would ever base an opinion of another person on.

Frankly, this thread is disappointing and worrying in its entirety.

Just when I thought this board had matured beyond many others as well.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:58 am

if he reads this board and we as cardiff city city fans are calling him a tw*t and a cock if i was him i wouldnt give my 100% to the cause either especially after a great season hes had so far apart from the last few games!!its time to back our players and give them 100% otherwise we cant expect much back!!

in the words of ali support the boys and make some noise!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:00 am

why dont all the people on here just get behind the team..and stop slagging certain players off it only my opinion jay bothroyd will take us to the promised land

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:00 am

i guess everyone will have to wait and see what comes out sunday. people claiming it will have a negative effect but maybe carl has kept this info to himself for a few months. i wonder how many people will have a different opinion for the better or worse come sunday.