Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mary f*cking Poppins

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:42 pm

What's her f*cking problem then? Walking round like her shit don't stink, she can shove that broom up her muff as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Mary f*cking Poppins

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 pm

harold pinta wrote:What's her f*cking problem then? Walking round like her shit don't stink, she can shove that broom up her muff as far as I'm concerned.

:lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:45 pm

harold pinta wrote:What's her f*cking problem then? Walking round like her shit don't stink, she can shove that broom up her muff as far as I'm concerned.

I think someone was sexually abused as a child by Mary Poppins... :D

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Post of the year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Zabier wrote:

I think someone was sexually abused as a child by Mary Poppins... :D

Unfortunately not. Maybe that's the root cause of my resentment.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:07 pm

abit out of the blue :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:13 am

Mary Poppins doesn't have a broom.

She's got an umbrella with a handle shaped like a parrot. It talks.

I've said too much already :lol: