Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If You dont LIKE what Your read dont Read it

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Why some people go on topics just to say, its boring, sad, lets talk about something else.

To me if the topic is not for you, read another, if people want to talk about swansea, trouble or mary f*cking poppins
who gives a shit, its called choice.

Re: If You dont LIKE what Your read dont Read it

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:47 pm

unfortunately, there isn't much choice about what to read at the moment......that's just my opinion, which I am entitled to :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Deano1 wrote:unfortunately, there isn't much choice about what to read at the moment......that's just my opinion, which I am entitled to :ayatollah:

yeah, but its also other peoples opinion and choice to read, write or post whatever topic they want to. and then people have the option of not reading instead of making people feel awkward in the post topic they have put effort into.

Just my opinion :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:50 pm

So how do you know if you like the topic or no, unless you read it? :roll:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Jack wrote:So how do you know if you like the topic or no, unless you read it? :roll:

when you read the topic you tit

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Jack wrote:So how do you know if you like the topic or no, unless you read it? :roll:

you thick f*cking c**t :roll:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:58 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Deano1 wrote:unfortunately, there isn't much choice about what to read at the moment......that's just my opinion, which I am entitled to :ayatollah:

yeah, but its also other peoples opinion and choice to read, write or post whatever topic they want to. and then people have the option of not reading instead of making people feel awkward in the post topic they have put effort into.

Just my opinion :ayatollah:

absolutely....but surely, people are allowed to comment on whether or not they agree with the topic if they've taken the time to read it. If everyone agreed with everything said on a topic or even whether it was a good topic or not, well, chances are it wasn't a very good topic in the first place! Everyone can have a say....thats what makes a good topic.... :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:05 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

you thick f*cking c**t :roll:

Read the topic thick c**t. Do you like it or no?

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Yes, you right....isn't it quiet without Annis????

COME BACK ANNIS....YOUR MB NEEDS YOU!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Actually your thread title makes no sense - because if you dont like what you read, with out reading it, how can you make an opinon on it.....

I think what you should have wrote was: If you dont like what you read dont comment on it ?

If you have made up your mind whether you dont like what you've read, then its too late as you've already read it! :lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Merlin wrote:Actually your thread title makes no sense - because if you dont like what you read, with out reading it, how can you make an opinon on it.....

I think what you should have wrote was: If you dont like what you read dont comment on it ?

If you have made up your mind whether you dont like what you've read, then its too late as you've already read it! :lol:

Finally. Some sense.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Jack wrote:
Merlin wrote:Actually your thread title makes no sense - because if you dont like what you read, with out reading it, how can you make an opinon on it.....

Finally. Some sense.

Although there is a post up there ^ that states if nobody commented on anything they dont like - then it would be a pretty boring place with many read topics but no answered topics no debates, no sensible arguments and no agreements/disagreements! Isnt that what a football forum is all about - mature debates, about ramndom topics?

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:19 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Why some people go on topics just to say, its boring, sad, lets talk about something else.

To me if the topic is not for you, read another, if people want to talk about swansea, trouble or mary f*cking poppins

:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:31 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Why some people go on topics just to say, its boring, sad, lets talk about something else.

I agree! If I don't like the first post, I don't bother reading the rest of the posts!

You can often tell a lot by the title too, so if I don't like it, I don't read it!

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Claire wrote:

I agree! If I don't like the first post, I don't bother reading the rest of the posts!

You can often tell a lot by the title too, so if I don't like it, I don't read it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Jack wrote:
Claire wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:?:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Claire wrote:

So basically you discredit Everybody elses posts, that may contain valuable information, or imoprtant news/info you may need, just because the original topic is not something you are interested in?

I tend to read alot of what is posted, and decide whether i want to comment afterwards, I usually look out for posts that contain Members with a good post history - eg. I try to avoid Milly at all costs! :lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Dont you think it gets a bit tedious when every other thread for 2 days is about or has the word Swansea/Jacks in it?

I mean - people can use the search feature and post all their junk about Swansea in one thread! i think its quite apt to keep all the bullshit in one place, copy and paste it, and then send it all back to planet scum! :D

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Merlin wrote:
Claire wrote:

So basically you discredit Everybody elses posts, that may contain valuable information, or imoprtant news/info you may need, just because the original topic is not something you are interested in?

I tend to read alot of what is posted, and decide whether i want to comment afterwards, I usually look out for posts that contain Members with a good post history - eg. I try to avoid Milly at all costs! :lol:

Why should I carry on reading something that doesn't interest me?!?! If the news is that important I'm sure I'll hear about it anyway.

You moan about all the Jack post in the last couple of days, I just don't read them! Simple!

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Claire wrote:
Claire wrote:

Why should I carry on reading something that doesn't interest me?!?! If the news is that important I'm sure I'll hear about it anyway.

You moan about all the Jack post in the last couple of days, I just don't read them! Simple!

Ahh right - so this post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40750 is a moan now is it! :shock: Ah well, At least you read it! :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Merlin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Claire wrote:

Ahh right - so this post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40750 is a moan now is it! :shock: Ah well, At least you read it! :lol: :lol:

Biggest moan I've seen in a while!!!

Like I said, I'll read the first post, then if I'm not interested in the topic, then I'll not read the rest. Doesn't mean I'm discrediting any post I just choose not to read them. I started reading it and decided it wasn't for me

Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Merlin wrote:
Claire wrote:
Claire wrote:

Biggest moan I've seen in a while!!!

Like I said, I'll read the first post, then if I'm not interested in the topic, then I'll not read the rest. Doesn't mean I'm discrediting any post I just choose not to read them. I started reading it and decided it wasn't for me

Im sorry to have wasted 45 seconds of your life..... ;)

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:47 pm

I hated this post. Why did i get to the end of it to come to this conclusion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I hated this post. Why did i get to the end of it to come to this conclusion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm

the jack has a point....if you dont read it how do you know wether you like it or not?
and its not the fact that i dont like what is being said cause it was amusing at first but it got repetetive and people are constantly making new threads bout it and its tedius

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Where are the Mary f*cking Poppins threads, she's brill !!!!