Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Queens Pub Swansea

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:25 pm

A lot of the older lads on here will know that the Jacks main boozer used to be the Queens Pub off the Kingsway. Well after saturday's startling revelations it all adds up!! :lol: :D

Re: The Queens Pub Swansea

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:04 pm

I used to know a bloke who was a barman in the queens, tidy fella he was, I was in there one lunchtime as we were working just up the road, and was chatting with this barman, he knew we were cardiff, and he showed us a postcard he had behind the bar. It was sent from some city fans who had smashed the pub up a few weeks earlier, the postcard said "thanks for a smashing time in your pub, see you next year" we all pissed ourselves laughing, even the barman thought it was funny :lol:

Re: The Queens Pub Swansea

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Labby Doos wrote:A lot of the older lads on here will know that the Jacks main boozer used to be the Queens Pub off the Kingsway. Well after saturday's startling revelations it all adds up!! :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

frazier wrote:I used to know a bloke who was a barman in the queens, tidy fella he was, I was in there one lunchtime as we were working just up the road, and was chatting with this barman, he knew we were cardiff, and he showed us a postcard he had behind the bar. It was sent from some city fans who had smashed the pub up a few weeks earlier, the postcard said "thanks for a smashing time in your pub, see you next year" we all pissed ourselves laughing, even the barman thought it was funny :lol:

love it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: