Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Am i the only one

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:24 pm

That can't relax and constantly thinking whether Cardiff are going up this season, i'm currently driving my wife mad.... :D :D :D

My feeling/belief is that we are going to make it up this season, but it's going down to the wire, i think we are going rely on other teams results but will make 2nd place. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My wife is not a football lover, but over the past season, especially this year she has been a little more interested to the extent that she has Cardiff City as an i phone application result :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and she has the Sky sports centre as a favorite and signed up for City alerts and follows the results even though she does not like to admit it.

I really can't wait for the Derby match and i think the lads will do us proud. :D :D

So come on City put my mind at rest with some good results :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Am i the only one

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 pm

i`ve got to be honest but the penny dropped with me after the crystal palace game that its a play-off spot AT BEST for us! hope i`m wrong though!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 pm

You should be like me Chief i excepted a long time ago we will not go up with that ignorant tw*t of a manager we have. I feel a lot better for it and i wont get an ulcer. :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You should be like me Chief i excepted a long time ago we will not go up with that ignorant tw*t of a manager we have. I feel a lot better for it and i wont get an ulcer. :lol: :lol:

I just can't get myself to think like that, i still have belief that we can still make it :) :)

Although after the results recently i have been questioning our ability!!

With regards to Dave Jones i do question how he portrays himself at times, always comes across as he doesn't care. But the players have to take the brunt of the responsibilty because they have not performed to there capabilities.

But Saturday will be the turning point. :)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 pm

AHERNE wrote:i`ve got to be honest but the penny dropped with me after the crystal palace game that its a play-off spot AT BEST for us! hope i`m wrong though!

Keep faith there are still alot of points up for grabs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also think Swansea & Norwich will slip up, can't see them winning every match.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You should be like me Chief i excepted a long time ago we will not go up with that ignorant tw*t of a manager we have. I feel a lot better for it and i wont get an ulcer. :lol: :lol:

I feel exactly the same as you Nukes, I gave up on automatic after defeats at Watford and Bristol City, i dont know about you but it has,nt seemed like a promotion season, ive just felt apathy, it must be the DJ effect :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 pm

No,,,your not! :old:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:46 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:No,,,your not! :old:

Glad i'm not on my own :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:50 pm

It's getting a lot worse now, Me wife has said that i have started to talk in my sleep about city :lol: , i either must be very excited about the prospect of promotion or just barking mad :lol:

Keep believing we are going up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bring on Portsmouth i say.