Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS THIS A CARDIFF CITY FORUM?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Jesus! 2 days later and everyone is still bumping on about the (small crowd of) Jacks in The town center and that shitty little gay bar!

Im actually bored shitless of reading about the jacks, swansea, their players and everything else associated with their pretty shitty city.

Can we please get back to the mature, sensible and team/club topical members we usually are please! This is a CCFC website/Forum and you lot are making us look more obsessed with them than they are of us......... :roll:

BlackSwan, JackBasturd, SA-whatever and all the rest of you idiots that prefer to spend most of your time here than that crap forum of yours, please do one now if you cant provide anything debatable mature or topical to talk about.

This is a Cardiff City Forum for members Blue right through.....

At the end of the day, they'll gloat until the cows come home, they are playing better football than us, are higher in the league and are looking more promising for promotion than us, and IF that is not enough to keep them happy then they must have really boring and sad lives to spend most of their dole days browsing a Cardiff Forum?

Rant Over! :lol:

Re: IS THIS A CARDIFF CITY FORUM?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Top post, though I don't consider their football to be better than ours. That's just me though, but pretty triangles in their own penalty area is not my bag.

We're all Bluebirds, aren't we?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Cardiff City 2 Derby County 1

Cmon city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:43 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Top post, though I don't consider their football to be better than ours. That's just me though, but pretty triangles in their own penalty area is not my bag.

We're all Bluebirds, aren't we?

Im sure we'll see who has the nerve over the next month! (may be one of the biggest in CCFC's history might I add!)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Totally agree with you. As you can see i'm new to posting on here but read everything.
I enjoy the banter and leg pulling (funny as it was ) but lets talk about the bluebirds now ( good or bad ). The past week has seemed like an eternity without proper games to watch, lets get back to business starting with 3 points against Derby.
Bluebirds, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :ugeek:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Good post but in all fairness we haven't got a lot to talk about cardiff-wise at the mo,probs wouldnt have been this bad had it not been an international break,your rite tho :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Still making your own posts stickys eh Craig ;) :lol:

But I do agree, all very boring

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Still making your own posts stickys eh Craig ;) :lol:

But I do agree, all very boring

If there were some other SENSIBLE posts on here today Billy Fishy i would have chose another one or two - so there's an invite!

by the way fish - you can click a user to check previous posts, you'll be surprised how little of my 3500 posts have been sticky's in a % comparison with a few other peoples! :lol:

it wont be here long if some one else comes up with some decent and debatable topics! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm

nikonbluebird wrote:Totally agree with you. As you can see i'm new to posting on here but read everything.
I enjoy the banter and leg pulling (funny as it was ) but lets talk about the bluebirds now ( good or bad ). The past week has seemed like an eternity without proper games to watch, lets get back to business starting with 3 points against Derby.

Canon blows Nikon out of the water every time :ayatollah: :lol:
What do you do, blue or birds :?:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Merlin wrote:Jesus! 2 days later and everyone is still bumping on about the (small crowd of) Jacks in The town center and that shitty little gay bar!

Im actually bored shitless of reading about the jacks, swansea, their players and everything else associated with their pretty shitty city.

Can we please get back to the mature, sensible and team/club topical members we usually are please! This is a CCFC website/Forum and you lot are making us look more obsessed with them than they are of us......... :roll:

BlackSwan, JackBasturd, SA-whatever and all the rest of you idiots that prefer to spend most of your time here than that crap forum of yours, please do one now if you cant provide anything debatable mature or topical to talk about.

At the end of the day, they'll gloat until the cows come home, they are playing better football than us, are higher in the league and are looking more promising for promotion than us, and IF that is not enough to keep them happy then they must have really boring and sad lives to spend most of their dole days browsing a Cardiff Forum?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

there will be 200 stickys by thurs night :D

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Merlin wrote:Jesus! 2 days later and everyone is still bumping on about the (small crowd of) Jacks in The town center and that shitty little gay bar!

Well said!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:there will be 200 stickys by thurs night :D

Annis will have to call Newport Council in to clean up his forum!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Good shout Merlin, lets get back to talking about Cardiff City. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:
nikonbluebird wrote:Totally agree with you. As you can see i'm new to posting on here but read everything.

Ha Ha, na nikon everytime for me........but if the bird is blue ..even better !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: ;)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm

nikonbluebird wrote:
Gerry Hat Trick wrote:

Ha Ha, na nikon everytime for me........but if the bird is blue ..even better !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: ;)

I take it you're not just a casual user. The blue was a reference to blue skies and landscapes. I'm into birds. Surprisingly it's Jones' management style that has driven me to it. This season almost every home game I've been thinking of what else I could be doing on match day.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 pm

ban the jacks from this forum would help

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Well said merlin, after yesterday and the day before is now history, lets look forward with optimism and support our boys to the end of the season and beyond :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:I take it you're not just a casual user. The blue was a reference to blue skies and landscapes. I'm into birds. Surprisingly it's Jones' management style that has driven me to it. This season almost every home game I've been thinking of what else I could be doing on match day.

I'm into birds also, got some cracking pics on my phone ;)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:00 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Gerry Hat Trick wrote:I take it you're not just a casual user. The blue was a reference to blue skies and landscapes. I'm into birds. Surprisingly it's Jones' management style that has driven me to it. This season almost every home game I've been thinking of what else I could be doing on match day.

Pha! phones are just toys. You need paparazzi lenses for really interesting shots. Have a cousin who's into photography and he won a "Glamour" model for half a day in a photo competition. At least he had a studio to take advantage of her :oops: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Pha! phones are just toys. You need paparazzi lenses for really interesting shots. Have a cousin who's into photography and he won a "Glamour" model for half a day in a photo competition. At least he had a studio to take advantage of her :oops: :lol:

Lucky bugger :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 pm

canon blows Nikon out of the water every time :ayatollah: :lol:
What do you do, blue or birds :?:[/quote]

Ha Ha, na nikon everytime for me........but if the bird is blue ..even better !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: ;)[/quote]

I take it you're not just a casual user. The blue was a reference to blue skies and landscapes. I'm into birds. Surprisingly it's Jones' management style that has driven me to it. This season almost every home game I've been thinking of what else I could be doing on match day.[/quote]
Def not a casual user as you suspected. Cardiff at times this season have brought me to the same thoughts as yourself though. I often think i could be out photographing a stunning landscape or still life but instead find myself watching cardiffs own still life of Dave Jones ! Its a curse, un treatable but strangely addictive ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm into birds also, got some cracking pics on my phone ;)[/quote]

Pha! phones are just toys. You need paparazzi lenses for really interesting shots. Have a cousin who's into photography and he won a "Glamour" model for half a day in a photo competition. At least he had a studio to take advantage of her :oops: :lol:[/quote]

Lucky bugger :lol:[/quote]
I'm with Gerry Hat Trick here chris,chuck phones for camera useage ....just not up to a full frame digital slr....but def no problem with your subject matter though ! ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:11 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Good shout Merlin, lets get back to talking about Cardiff City. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im Trying - Do you think Annis would allow all this Swansea talk! :lol: I bet he would have worn off all the white print on his backspace button by now! :toothy10: