Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: An interesting PM just recieved

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Merlin wrote:Gave him a one day rest for now! see if he can behave himself tomorrow evening when - more than likely he will return!! :lol:

The guy is boring now. He has turned out to be a sad case I'm afraid. At first he was decent but as time has gone on his true colours have come out and he has showed himself to be a bitter, twisted and obsessed Jack. These posts he has just done over the last couple of days just proves that. I started this with him by asking a question. The question referred to a statement he made a last year. He avoided answering by using the excuse he knew little about the incident I was referring to. Well he knows enough of the incident now but refuse to answer the question and decided to go down this childish line of trying to belittle people on here. What does that tell you about the character.

The cyber gives the likes of him the chance to express his feelings without the fear of any serious comeback. Its called keyboard warrior syndrome. The only real comeback we have is to ignore him.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Merlin wrote:Gave him a one day rest for now! see if he can behave himself tomorrow evening when - more than likely he will return!! :lol:

The guy is boring now. He has turned out to be a sad case I'm afraid. At first he was decent but as time has gone on his true colours have come out and he has showed himself to be a bitter, twisted and GAY. These posts he has just done over the last couple of days just proves that. I started this with him by asking a question. The question referred to a statement he made a last year. He avoided answering by using the excuse he knew little about the incident I was referring to. Well he knows enough of the incident now but refuse to answer the question and decided to go down this childish line of trying to belittle people on here. What does that tell you about the character.

The cyber gives the likes of him the chance to express his feelings without the fear of any serious comeback. Its called keyboard warrior syndrome. The only real comeback we have is to ignore him.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 pm

vince :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i only know 1 vince :o

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 pm

This really is an embarrassing attempt to insult someone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 pm

SunderlandFan wrote:This really is an embarrassing attempt to insult someone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we all agreed to that!

If he starts after his 24hr ban - it might be a good idea to lose him altogether! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 pm

awwwww bless him :D