Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

An interesting PM just recieved

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Hey Jack!
Sent: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:18 pm
To: blackswan

Hey Jack,don't let the bullyboys get to you on here,im gay and if there's anything you need to talk about then don't hesitate in contacting me,we could even meet up if you like,we won't meet in Pulse though for obvious reasons lol.I look forward to hearing from you,Vince XXX

blackswan wrote : I think your barking up the wrong tree Vince,i certainly aint that way inclined,now shoo!! :?

ffs what sort of site is this :cry:

Re: An interesting PM just recieved

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:33 pm

A site your always on

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Bit out of order publishing a pm isn't it? Including the guy's "handle" (or whatever you call em).

I don't know if he's "out" or not, but surely not up to you to out him???

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 pm

blackswan wrote:Hey Jack!

Hey Jack,don't let the bullyboys get to you on here,im gay and if there's anything you need to talk about then don't hesitate in contacting me,we could even meet up if you like,we won't meet in Pulse though for obvious reasons lol.I look forward to hearing from you,Vince XXX

blackswan wrote : I think your barking up the wrong tree Vince,i certainly aint that way inclined,now shoo!! :?

Is that some kind of pathetic attempt at a joke?

I'm laughing myself to sleep.... :roll:

Cheers for giving me the name Vince though, it's as far from my actual name as you could get.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:56 pm

have u woke up from ur pathetic little dreams and fantasies about annis and other posters? pathetic

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:06 pm

why do you bother wasting your pathetic time on here? Dont you get attention from your mother/sister? or your boyfriend/brother? You used to be alright but ever since we beat you, you turned into a childish prick, grow up ffs. And for the other Cardiff fans constantly making threads bout the Jacks....who cares about the jacks? Why give them so much attention they crave for? We are CARDIFF CITY not swanshite shitty cmon mun.

Get focused on Derby this saturday :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:25 pm

what a sad jack you are o yes annis was correct your lot are 30 years late jokers no one will ever take your toy town army seriously :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:34 pm

I found that quite funny! Why rise to it? He's obviously typed that up on his computer and trying to wind us up that Vince is gay!

Let him play silly games.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 pm

If he carries on with his pointless posts, and making shit up about other members I'll end up blocking his account..... so its up to him now to get a grip of himself. :?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Splottoman wrote:I found that quite funny! Why rise to it? He's obviously typed that up on his computer and trying to wind us up that Vince is gay!

Yeah, but who the f**k is Vince? :oops: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Splottoman wrote:I found that quite funny! Why rise to it? He's obviously typed that up on his computer and trying to wind us up that Vince is gay!

Now Now Vinceyboy.One is protesting far too much here ;)

Merlin:seriously,just f*cking ban me yeah,my work here is done :D

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:42 pm

blackswan wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

what work? to pull a cardiff fan?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:44 pm

It's a site that has YOUR attention, my little Jack misfit....

Perhaps you should 'keep to YOUR own kind and refrain from 'peeping' at others....

There's a law against THAT sort of thing....unlike being GAY :roll:

Perhaps YOU need help to sort out YOUR 'inner' feelings, eh??

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:45 pm

blackswan wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

Obviously not - you keeping coming back here you sad b*stard! 632 posts on a ccfc forum.... :lol: go look in the mirror sunny!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:45 pm

One more thing before im banned.

This Bridgend lad who follows me around the board like a clingon hanging from my big gay arse.He should be kept an eye on,could be SWP.Anyone who rejoices at the imprisonment of fellow football fans needs to be blackballed off these boards.I've warned you.Keep an eye on him.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:46 pm

blackswan wrote:One more thing before im banned.

This Bridgend lad who follows me around the board like a clingon hanging from my big gay arse.He should be kept an eye on,could be SWP.Anyone who rejoices at the imprisonment of fellow football fans needs to be blackballed off these boards.I've warned you.Keep an eye on him.

make that 633..... :shock: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:48 pm

listen now you cretin, I apolagized for those comments I was having a bad day. And I dont follow you, cause I have standards and I'm straight. Now why dont you run along back to the shitty board that you lot use and stop spreading your viruses upon us. Tra now fella :)

work.... thats a word you dont hear much from a swansea fan......

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merlin wrote:

that thing is obviously a cardiff fan, he just wont admit it :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Merlin wrote:

You haven't got the authority on here to ban anyone,small fry.

Better text Annis who's having his arse waxed in Majorca by Cheggers first though,for permission :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:51 pm

634 do the :ayatollah: gypo

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

blackswan wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Better text Annis who's having his arse waxed in Majorca by Cheggers first though,for permission :lol:

Oh Really..... well enjoy your 7 days off here then! bye! :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Merlin wrote:
blackswan wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Oh Really..... well enjoy your 7 days off here then! bye! :lol:

Damn, why did you have to ban him, I was in the middle of arranging a date down the bay with him......apparently :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:56 pm

blackswan wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Splottoman wrote:just f*cking ban me yeah,my work here is done :D

It's the only f*cking work you're ever likely to get bum boy.

only 7 days??Pffft

Make it a lifeban ffs.

7 days my arse :lol:

blackswan wrote:
Merlin wrote:

btw blackswan, just why are you on here all the time? .... cant make out why your so intrested in cardiff city! ... i would never dream of visiting your site and posting bollox on there every 5 mins! .... look your boys were hanging about a gay bar saturday, LIVE WITH IT!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:59 pm

blackswan wrote:only 7 days??Pffft

Make it a lifeban ffs.

Thats the last you'll here from him for a bit now, I did give him the chance to wave us goodbye but he never took the opportuinty - ah well never mind! :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Make it a lifeban ffs.

Grow up Blackswan.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Make it a lifeban ffs.

Grow up Blackswan.

Not going to happen unfortunately.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Gave him a one day rest for now! see if he can behave himself tomorrow evening when - more than likely he will return!! :lol: