Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Regan (Harry Potter) Fought the British Champoion

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Yesterday at Prestatyn in the National Karate Kyu grades and took him the distance and then got beat on points after extra time. Regan put the performance of his life and he even Floored the champ with a beauty of a punch but they didn't score it for some reason. Its a funny scoring system with Karate but he was awsome. But to make up for it he won a medal in the Team Kata and the little fella wore it all the way home last night. I am really proud of him because i though he had done enough to win his fight. The other kid a Chinese kid is an incredible fighter and was champion last year and won it again last night, and in the end he used his experience to beat Regan but you could tell from the beginning that he was very weary of Regan who took no chances because he could see Regan has incredible punching power. SOOOOOOOOOOO Proud Chiefs

Re: Regan (Harry Potter) Fought the British Champoion

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:13 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Must be proud fella, good luck to your lad. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Excellent news Steve, You must be one proud Dad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Well done to him,next year he can enter the male competition

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 pm

You cheeky fecker Pitbull :lol: Good Job there wasn't any Jacks there he was fighting they would of smashed him with there Handbags :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Well done Regan :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:32 pm

well done young nuke! :ayatollah:

Re: Regan (Harry Potter) Fought the British Champion

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Cheers Lads he can,t wait for the Donny game, we have the fight on film so he will show you lot on the Coach whoever is going . Jager Bombs all Round

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:33 pm

well done chief pass on my regards to the young man :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

******note swansea fans this is not an advert for a young man****** :D

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Well done Regan mate :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Well done Regan, I think the old mans proud. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Not that old Nobber :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:38 pm

You're spot on Nukes, you're as old as you feel. ;) :)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:00 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:Well done to him,next year he can enter the male competition

You ought to see the Girls fight Chief they are damn right vicious :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 pm

well done to him nukes,i got to 2 welsh finals in boxing but the welsh vest never came my way.it kept me fit n out of trouble!encourage him all the way mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:50 pm

boxerbob wrote:well done to him nukes,i got to 2 welsh finals in boxing but the welsh vest never came my way.it kept me fit n out of trouble!encourage him all the way mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We encourage him all the way Chief. He is well motivated and can't wait for the Welsh Championships in Merthyr in June :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Well done regan!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Well done little chief...keep the belief and faith, just like the city need to do now.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:53 pm

well done. don't think anyone will be messing with him on the away trips anymore :lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:59 pm

lewis91 wrote:well done. don't think anyone will be messing with him on the away trips anymore :lol:

He is bang full of confidence at the moment Chief. If he could fight this kid again i am sure he would beat him . :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:07 pm

be proud of himfella. at a time when some kids are easily coaxed by their mates to do drugs and play up on the streets, its nice to see youngsters getting off their arses and doing something constructive.
well done regan! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Thank you Danger Mouse :lol: yes you are right, Regan is a good kid touch wood!! we don't have any problems with him. This gives kids a chance to fight with rules instead of on the streets i would recommend Karate to any parent Boy or Girl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:well done to him nukes,i got to 2 welsh finals in boxing but the welsh vest never came my way.it kept me fit n out of trouble!encourage him all the way mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We encourage him all the way Chief. He is well motivated and can't wait for the Welsh Championships in Merthyr in June :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good luck regan in june :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

good luck regan in june :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Could fight Black belts in the Welsh Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: but there is a small chance he might be black himself :D

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:well done. don't think anyone will be messing with him on the away trips anymore :lol:

He is bang full of confidence at the moment Chief. If he could fight this kid again i am sure he would beat him . :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im sure he would mate, sounds like he has potential. im sure it will lead him onto good things. well done CHIEF!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:03 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

im sure he would mate, sounds like he has potential. im sure it will lead him onto good things. well done CHIEF!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thanks Lewis he will show you his fight on the Donny Coach. :ayatollah: Poor little fella he was a bag of nerves before the bout (he will not admit it :lol: ) but he was bricking it and so was i but the Boy was awsome :D

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 pm

make sure he is on the bus for either preston or burnley!! i probably cant make donny due to money... - damn away games :lol: . i will have to see how things pan out im 50/50 atm. talking about nerves, think we are all going to be nervous when he gets on the bus...especially if he wants someone to demonstrate on!! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm

If he done that well against the british champion,you may well have a welsh champion in your household come june :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 pm

lewis91 wrote:make sure he is on the bus for either preston or burnley!! i probably cant make donny due to money... - damn away games :lol: . i will have to see how things pan out im 50/50 atm. talking about nerves, think we are all going to be nervous when he gets on the bus...especially if he wants someone to demonstrate on!! :ayatollah:

Its normally me :lol: No respect any more !! :lol: :lol: :lol: