Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Derby Predictions

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:15 am

Ok too many boring posts bout the jerks now, we say how obsessed they are with us when someone else who made a thread was quite right by saying its the other way round.

So Derby County up next im going for a 2-1 win to city

Whitts with both (35 & 77th minute)
Savage (couldnt think of another derby player :lol: on 85th)

What does everyone else think?

Up the bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Derby Predictions

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 am

A WIN

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:18 am

We have to win - 2-1 based on recent results - will give defence time to settle :old:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:19 am

Have a good feeling about Saturday and we usually beat them, 3-0 city.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 am

Good to see positive comments aswell :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Good to see positive comments aswell :ayatollah:

I dont count I'm always positive :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:22 am

rb1976 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Good to see positive comments aswell :ayatollah:

I dont count I'm always positive :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:43 pm

My heart - Cardiff 3 - Derby 0
My mind - Cardiff 2 - Derby 2

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:58 pm

bump

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:03 pm

We really could do with a BIG win to bolster our goal difference - im gonna say 4-1 to us! :)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 pm

City 2-0, the internationakl break would have done the lads a world of good, should come back refreshed so a city win. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 pm

would be chuffed with 4-1 but tbh a scrappy win would make me happy :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:12 pm

A win for us against a struggling Derby side. 4v0 will give us the momentum going into Donny and Sheff Utd.
C'mon you BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:21 pm

surroundedbysaxons wrote:A win for us against a struggling Derby side. 4v0 will give us the momentum going into Donny and Sheff Utd.
C'mon you BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets hope you're right :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:38 pm

3-1 City, surely DJ and the team realise, they have to give it the big push now, starting with a win over Derby :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:25 pm

2-0 cardiff city -jay with both and to remind us what he can do.
the main thing that worries me is the players not involved in internationals not training.Surely jonesy and his staff should have used this chance to work on a few things.

and i really hope the crowd play their part coz theres nothong worse than a quiet ccs

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 pm

We are due a convincing win, and although we're short of a couple of players due to injury, we should see off Derby, and let's face it we've got to, every game's a cup final now, so I suppose winning by the odd goal is good enough, but it would be good for morale if we could stuff somebody. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 pm

looks like everyone is positive :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 pm

bump :D

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Bump

Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 pm

We're gonna win 4-0
and Preston will beat the Jacks 1-0 ( Am I allowed to say that?)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:38 pm

3-1 jay, bellers and whitts pen, jacks will draw, not sure who norwich have got so that will still leave us a point behind the jacks, :ayatollah: lets hurry up and get above them again, its been too long

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:18 pm

2-0 WIN....whittingham then bothroyd. believe he will be back to his best against derby :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:43 pm

A good win will give the lads the confidence to take into the last 7 games.4-0 The Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:48 pm

griff105 wrote:We're gonna win 4-0
and Preston will beat the Jacks 1-0 ( Am I allowed to say that?)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

preston are fighting each game, wouldn't suprise me if they got a draw or even beat the jacks. this part of the season gets weird

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:25 pm

bump :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Its about time we hammered someone and we usually fare well against Derby! I'm going for a 5.1 win with a Jay hat-trick!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: My optimism frightens me!!!!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Its about time we hammered someone and we usually fare well against Derby! I'm going for a 5.1 win with a Jay hat-trick!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: My optimism frightens me!!!!

Aye aslong as Jay pulls his finger out of his arse he should score for fun against the rams...no disrespect to Derby. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:Its about time we hammered someone and we usually fare well against Derby! I'm going for a 5.1 win with a Jay hat-trick!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: My optimism frightens me!!!!

Aye aslong as Jay pulls his finger out of his arse he should score for fun against the rams...no disrespect to Derby. :ayatollah:

He's due and i have it on good authority that he's looking sharp and fit at the moment!! Jay's about to come good and fire us into the premier league!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm

3-0 whitts2 n jay :ayatollah: