Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Check this out!!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:15 am

Kewnty fans having a kicking off North Wales Police at Wrexham yesterday.

Check the video out in the thread below. If that had been a fan dishing that out what punishment would he be looing at??

http://www.the-exiles.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20173

Re: Check this out!!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 am

Bang out of order by the pigs :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 am

Mate of mine was there. His mate got whacked with a baton from behind as he was getting on the coach. Hadn't done a thing. He collapsed, head split open, blood everywhere. My mate got off the coach to help and gets threatened with arrest and all he's trying to do is apply 1st aid. The coppers then drag the two of them away so nobody can film it and then the coach leaves without them!!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 am

Lost Profits wrote:Mate of mine was there. His mate got whacked with a baton from behind as he was getting on the coach. Hadn't done a thing. He collapsed, head split open, blood everywhere. My mate got off the coach to help and gets threatened with arrest and all he's trying to do is apply 1st aid. The coppers then drag the two of them away so nobody can film it and then the coach leaves without them!!

and i thought cardiff fans get it bad :o absolutely shocking

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:42 am

And what's with the Wrexham steward trying to prevent the guy filming the police crimes?????