Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sack the Mil Stad tannoy man !!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 am

Just before the 2nd half he addressed us all as the " Liberty Stadium " .............. what a clown :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: sack the Mil Stad tannoy man !!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 am

Found his constant excessive posturing use of Welsh embarrassing. It was all so laboured.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:09 am

del boy wrote:Found his constant excessive posturing use of Welsh embarrassing. It was all so laboured.

bring back Ali ............. he used to get the fans involved etc

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:21 am

the announcer on Saturday was no other than Kev Johns !!!! Says it all doesnt it :twisted:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:38 am

No idea who that is.

But it reminded me of the time, just after Ali was sacked, when the PA announcer then couldn't even pronounce Gabbidon right. Shambles from top to bottom is the FAW.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 am

DaveSheffield wrote:No idea who that is.

But it reminded me of the time, just after Ali was sacked, when the PA announcer then couldn't even pronounce Gabbidon right. Shambles from top to bottom is the FAW.

Kev Johns = Swansea City FC = Osperys = Liberty Stadium = Jack b*stard :lol:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 am

I noticed that too. There was one man on the stadium speaker who was clearly amateur. Then there was that Swansea fat bloke on the pitch. Both were terrible. The Millennium Stadium really need to hire a decent announcer. The Wembley announcer is good. Clear and concise. The welsh thing is annoying.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:28 pm

recharding wrote:I noticed that too. There was one man on the stadium speaker who was clearly amateur. Then there was that Swansea fat bloke on the pitch. Both were terrible. The Millennium Stadium really need to hire a decent announcer. The Wembley announcer is good. Clear and concise. The welsh thing is annoying.

bring back our Ali :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 pm

He was worse than the arse hole they have at anfield and he takes some beating