Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Empty seats .

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 am

Empty seats at the Mil Stad on saturday ...... I do believe they belong to the Swansea fans ? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Empty seats .

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Empty seats at the Mil Stad on saturday ...... I do believe they belong to the Swansea fans ? :lol:

Almost certainly :lol: After all they claim their numbers were 250 so taking the normal exaggeration into account 40 odd would be about right...

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 am

That was to the right of me. Early on in the game it kicked off in there. Not sure if they were Jacks or england mind but a few people got slaps that's for sure.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 am

Im sure the FAW can trace exactly everybody who owned the empty seats th deal with them ........ doubt if they will see a Wales game again ? Infact they didnt see this 1 did they :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 am

Knowng the FAW, they were probably the tickets that weren't meant to be sold

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 am

At kickoff the block was full, just after England scored the 2nd I think, it kicked off in the block and it emptied, apparently a few England fans were in the seats and the welsh lads didn't like it, I was sat in the block just to the right as you look at the photo. Could of been jacks but I thought they were English, jacks were busy rimming in pulse! :D :D :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:57 am

billyako wrote:At kickoff the block was full, just after England scored the 2nd I think, it kicked off in the block and it emptied, apparently a few England fans were in the seats and the welsh lads didn't like it, I was sat in the block just to the right as you look at the photo. Could of been jacks but I thought they were English, jacks were busy rimming in pulse! :D :D :ayatollah:

that part of the block was empty before and after kick off ...... stood out like a sore thumb all the empty seats .

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 am

Looked full from where I was, but I did have double vision by kick off :D ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: