Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Disgusting

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:27 am

bloo wrote:Johnny why dont you f**k off back to 1974, back to where you belong you valley tramp.

Well you've all shown your true colours on this thread. There again what did i expect from cardiff city 'fans' (and i use that term loosely).

Look divvy f**k if i want your opinion i'll kick one into you

why dont you f**k off back to your own board ya felchin faggot fuckwit.

text me ya number and we can arrange a good f*cking shoeing for you daft c**t

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:28 am

bloo wrote:A 50 year old Cardiff fan stuck the head into a 16 year old boy on the train yesterday. I bet he feels very proud of himself today when he sobers up. Pathetic and disgusting.
http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95576

I hope the c**t bleeds to death.....jack b*stard

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 am

Oh its all coming out now isnt it Johnny boyo. You are an embarrassment to your family, your mates and your football club. This is why we call you the scum. There again a 16 year old boy is about your fighting level isn't it? Even then you would need a bunch of lads with you to look hard.

Now f**k off back to 1974 with your bottle of bow you drunken, illiterate, backward welsh valley tw*t.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:21 am

Bloo, the kid went over to the Cardiff fans singing Swansea fans, deliberately trying to provoke them. Now I think it's disgraceful he got headbutted, but at the end of the day you don't walk up to a bunch of rival fans and start chanting, totally irresponsible. I hope the kid is alright and learns with experience not to do anything daft like that again. As someone said further up the thread, if you go out provoking trouble, you'll end up getting into trouble yourself.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:24 am

This thread is nearly as laughable as the Jacks fighting amongst themselves when Bellamy scored against them. Tell me Bloo, did the FAW charge your club for failing to control its fans after that?

Pot, kettle, black. And Bloo, its a well known fact you lot attacked the family stand. A friend of mine had taken his daughter and she ended up having stiches on her forehead after the game. And I know this is true because he isn't a lad, just a normal fan.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 am

And if this was a 50 year old Jack headbutting a 16 year old Cardiff fan it would be murders on here.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:56 am

Oi pink remember this is a cardiff forum, not a jack forum so dont come on here shouting the odds until you got the full facts

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:03 am

bloo wrote:A 50 year old Cardiff fan stuck the head into a 16 year old boy on the train yesterday. I bet he feels very proud of himself today when he sobers up. Pathetic and disgusting.

Before I comment on this incident I would like a far better source of what actually happened than a biased view from Planet Mardi Gras.

If what happened is as a bad as is being portrayed then the Police will get involved and a conviction will follow, or on the otherhand if it's the usual load of pink fairy tales then we will never here about it again.

For that reason it is very reasonable for us to either ignore this thread or ask for it to be deleted.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 am

bloo wrote:Oh its all coming out now isnt it Johnny boyo. You are an embarrassment to your family, your mates and your football club. This is why we call you the scum. There again a 16 year old boy is about your fighting level isn't it? Even then you would need a bunch of lads with you to look hard.

Now f**k off back to 1974 with your bottle of bow you drunken, illiterate, backward welsh valley tw*t.

You really are a first class prize prick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 am

bloo wrote:And if this was a 50 year old Jack headbutting a 16 year old Cardiff fan it would be murders on here.

If that was the case the jack would of been done by the 16yr old.
Perhaps the kid made a pass at him or touched him'down below'.Most of us would feel uncomfortable when being chatted up by a Jack gay.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 am

good enough for the little gypo tw*t,goes to one game a season(cardiff city of course) than gets mouthy and put in his place
:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:46 am

Bloo ignores the sensible comments and focuses on the biters.

Cheers Bloo. It's nice to know I'm a nuckledragger ;)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:00 am

bloo wrote:...and you have a far greater number of idiots following your club than us.

cause we have a bigger fanbase :ayatollah: but i agree with you a grown man shouldnt have done that even ifthe gypo tried to chat him up erm sang gypo songs. Grown up like. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 am

There was no talk of trouble on any of the Valley lines in work yesterday, seemed to go smoothly Saturday night, thats not to say it didn't happen though, & if it did, then im sure the police would have got involved.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:49 am

Bloo I was one of those kids you vermin threw the seats at, I was 8 at the time and have a nice scar on my eye nearly blinded by you gypos at 8, and for what? So you lot could think you got one up on your capital. As for that kid good enough for him getting a slap, as others have said if you mouth off your going to get a clip, I've had it done to me, was 16 mouthed off got a slap, I learned from it...hopefully he'll learn his lesson and pipe down in the future. Now don't you have mardi GRAS to prepare for! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:49 am

The only thing that's disgusting is ge only head butt him ,he should of at least got a couple of punches in aswell !! That'll teach the little fucker. At the end of the day you can have banter with your mates but rival fans you don't know,come on if it was the other way round the jacks would of banged f**k into him ;)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 am

Wouldnt supprise me if it didnt even happen. Just a few jacks tryin to stir up a bit of shit so they can deflect the attention off there 1 big fail in cardiff saturday lol oh, and if it did happen. Then maybe he deserved a slap.. Thing is with most 16yer olds is they think they can gob off and nothing will happen to them.. There are other sets of fans who wouldnt have let him off with just a reminder, im not condoning it if it did happen.. All im sayin is maybe a little reminder like that will wize him up a touch and stand him in good stead for his future travels!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:37 pm

bloo wrote:Johnny why dont you f**k off back to 1974, back to where you belong you valley tramp.

Well you've all shown your true colours on this thread. There again what did i expect from cardiff city 'fans' (and i use that term loosely).

So, how do you feel about the Swansea fans, all grown adults who attacked me in the car park after the game in 87 when I was 16. Its the usual trick your lot did, leave the train lads and pick off the small groups in cars.

I didnt even do anything to wind them up, just admitted I was Cardiff to the blokes who asked me.

Punched like girls anyway :lol:

Had to laugh about 2 minutes later when the same lads who attacked me were running the other way when a group of about 100 Cardiff came under the underpass.

It was a cheap shot from the Cardiff guy on the train, although who knows what was said, but dont try telling me it would have been any different were it the other way around. I know better.

If he'd have left him alone, there would probably be Swansea fans on here claiming a 'victory' for that as well ...

This kid on his own on a train full of Cardiff took the piss and they didnt have the guts to stop him.....

Sound familiar ?

To be honest I'm sick of all this sh1t, this weekend was a joke. Wales vs F-ng England and the main focus is fighting each other. :roll:

Both Cardiff and Swansea have to take some blame too.

Cardiff fans for giving the Jacks grief when Wales play.
Swansea fans for coming looking for trouble to try to prove a point.

The only good side was I only saw one lad, a kid of about 10 in a club shirt.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
bloo wrote:I bet your family are very proud of you! So you openly admit to inflicting violence on children?
A Cowardly knuckledragging nonce thats what you are. Way out of order but then what do I expect from someone who is uneducated and still lives in the 70's.

16 is old enough for shoeing, teach the litle cnut, pity it wasn't you you muggy f**k.

now f**k off ya daft tw*t...coming on here with ya gay ethos, do one mincer

Your right if some 16 year old was giving it the big un, he deserves a kicking :o :shock:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Bloo,

Im pretty sure I've seen a few of your players doing the pathetic "swim away" action after scoring or winding up Cardiff fans.

Surely this is condoning violence, is it not? and from prefessional footballers?

When fans have the banter, arguments or fights we do not condone it through the club or players.

You had the response expected here, shoe on other foot and all that. So dont come onto a Cardiff City FC Forum spouting all that bull shit!

thanks. And if you dont like the reaction, I suggest you bugger off back to your own board, and converse with people of similar inteligence levels.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:03 pm

bloo wrote:And if this was a 50 year old Jack headbutting a 16 year old Cardiff fan it would be murders on here.

PMSL @ 50 year old jack head butting a 16 yr old cardiff fan

WILL NEVER happen he would not bea ble to move that fast - but nice try to turn it round on us Cardiff AGAIN

What ever age this lad is - you know he no innocent!!!

HIM being a JACK tw*t on day release to the Capital you know he is not going to keep quiet because he is stupid enough to think he is invincible - knowing damn well its rivalry!

OH and by the way that little moan was from another jack so yeah its gonna be all cardiff fault - WHEN i see the police report and cctv and network rail police publishing this incident we will see!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 pm

I wasn`t there on the Aberdare train on Saturday but I did hear about the incident and the Jack boy was chopsing and thought he was being clever so then he was taught a lesson by an old head (and he`s not 50 :o by the way) and as for one of your Jacks on Planet Swan saying wait until the Aberdare Jacks find out who he is yeah ok ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Just read what happened on CCMB and though someone I know from Aberdare. He was only 15 and was on the train with his mates who are cardiff fans. Being young lads they are all close and probably all go to school together and are good mates. All his Cardiff mates were singing songs and one of his mates was spotted by this bloke he knows from away trips. The bloke said sing us a song Jack b*stard and the young boy obliged thinking it was only banter and let's be honest it was nothing nasty. All of a sudden the 15 year old is in a headlock with his cardiff mates trying to pull the bloke off him and he gets nutted.
He's got a broken nose and a shiner to show for it, all just for going to a football game with his mates.

</end of thread>

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:03 pm

f**k off on ur own board then you div, what did u expect..

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 pm

bloo wrote:Just read what happened on CCMB and though someone I know from Aberdare. He was only 15 and was on the train with his mates who are cardiff fans. Being young lads they are all close and probably all go to school together and are good mates. All his Cardiff mates were singing songs and one of his mates was spotted by this bloke he knows from away trips. The bloke said sing us a song Jack b*stard and the young boy obliged thinking it was only banter and let's be honest it was nothing nasty. All of a sudden the 15 year old is in a headlock with his cardiff mates trying to pull the bloke off him and he gets nutted.
He's got a broken nose and a shiner to show for it, all just for going to a football game with his mates.

</end of thread>

It Gets better :lol: :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: