Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgusting

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:06 pm

A 50 year old Cardiff fan stuck the head into a 16 year old boy on the train yesterday. I bet he feels very proud of himself today when he sobers up. Pathetic and disgusting.
http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95576

Re: Disgusting

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 pm

I read that earlier.

You're right, it's disgusting. But once again the actions of few are dictating how the majority are viewed.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 pm

bloo wrote:A 50 year old Cardiff fan stuck the head into a 16 year old boy on the train yesterday. I bet he feels very proud of himself today when he sobers up. Pathetic and disgusting.

did your fellow jacks feel disgusted when injuring kids with chairs in 1993?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Well it certainly wasn't f*cking children throwing them chairs back at us was it? I was there that night so you can f**k off with that little fairy tale you probably read in one the many ladybird books that have been published especially for the grammatically challenged like yourself.

So you are condoning an attack on a 16 year old boy by a 50 year old man? It's all on CCTV so that prick is going to prison.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:52 pm

bloo wrote:Well it certainly wasn't f*cking children throwing them chairs back at us was it? I was there that night so you can f**k off with that little fairy tale you probably read in one the many ladybird books that have been published especially for the grammatically challenged like yourself.

So you are condoning an attack on a 16 year old boy by a 50 year old man? It's all on CCTV so that prick is going to prison.

Get off that high chair and f**k off back to noddy land :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Grown men chasing 16 yr olds into the sea is ok though?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 pm

bloo wrote:A 50 year old Cardiff fan stuck the head into a 16 year old boy on the train yesterday. I bet he feels very proud of himself today when he sobers up. Pathetic and disgusting.

Im sure the 16 year old wasnt blameless. and unless they had a scrap and compared birth certificates after, whos to say the jack wasnt in his 20s and the cardiff city fan in his 40's :?:
if i mouthed off on a train and a guy in his mid 40s smacked me id deserve it.
Im not condoning fighting on trains. but always 2 sides, im sure the train women will be on this morning tomorrow to discuss it.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:01 pm

bloo doesnt have time to watch tv, hes too busy getting his :bootyshake: :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:04 pm

I agree with milly on this one shouldn't of tried too be the "big iam" and not expect anything back reason why i'm not mouthy because you'd deserve it.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:04 pm

The boy is only 16 the bloke who stuck the head in was well into his 50's. Police involved ive been told. The lad was with his mates who were cardiff fans. This hard man gets up and sticks the head in when he finds out the lad is a jack. f*cking gutless c**t.
As for "chasing 16 year olds" into the sea i can assure you this port toilet mob was a lot older.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 pm

bloo wrote:The boy is only 16 the bloke who stuck the head in was well into his 50's. Police involved ive been told. The lad was with his mates who were cardiff fans. This hard man gets up and sticks the head in when he finds out the lad is a jack. f*cking gutless c**t.
As for "chasing 16 year olds" into the sea i can assure you this port toilet mob was a lot older.

Bloo you've got idiots that follow your club aswell so don't ack innocent.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:12 pm

...and you have a far greater number of idiots following your club than us.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Hmmm 250 lot that come down just too "fight" nothing else? when most of Cardiff got in the stadium watched football had pint went home? nice one you fruit.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 pm

bloo wrote:...and you have a far greater number of idiots following your club than us.

That's cause we got far more fans than you.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 pm

bloo wrote:...and you have a far greater number of idiots following your club than us.

Thats because we have more fans..........whats your next point? Be quick as im going to bed soon.....eh, dont get any ideas you dirty fucker :bootyshake: we all know what your lot are like :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 pm

@Llantrisant Blue - you are not very bright are you old bean? There were a lot of decent swanses fans inside the ground many sitting amongst fans wearing cardiff shirts (why wear club shirts?)
The 250 were a minority.
Now back to my original point which had been avoided and glossed over - you cannot condone dishing out headbutts to minors regardless of whatever happened.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Minoirty? and your point was about 1 fan? idiot.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:25 pm

bloo wrote:Well it certainly wasn't f*cking children throwing them chairs back at us was it? I was there that night so you can f**k off with that little fairy tale you probably read in one the many ladybird books that have been published especially for the grammatically challenged like yourself.

i know a boy whos scarred for life from that incident. hes about 26 now so that makes him a kid in 93 so go f**k yourself.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:25 pm

bloo wrote:@Llantrisant Blue - you are not very bright are you old bean? There were a lot of decent swanses fans inside the ground many sitting amongst fans wearing cardiff shirts (why wear club shirts?)
The 250 were a minority.
Now back to my original point which had been avoided and glossed over - you cannot condone dishing out headbutts to minors regardless of whatever happened.

250 !!!!!

Where the f**k did the other 100 come from?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Also bloo Wales v Sweden at the liberty i went and most the fans where wearing swansea colours so point being? :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 pm

far bigger fan base thats why :D

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Typical cardiff. When one of your own does something idiotic and shameful you gloss it all over with the same old bullshit. Your are all knuckledraggers just like that hard man and his cowardly act of violence.
And Murphy you are a f*cking liar, like f**k there would have been 5 or 6 year olds at that game. Your full of shit.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 pm

That'll teach the little c**t to pay attention in is geography lessons.

he's fair game in my book as I was when chelsea gave me a few slaps in the 70s.

f**k him the little b*stard, he should learn when and when to keep quiet, probably do him the world of good and if it had been the other way around i bet he would have been one of the first to put the boot in.

all jacks are game for a kick in . end of story in my book.

well done that man. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 pm

I f*cking love it...little c**t could have grown up to be just like you ya filthygay felching faggot c unt now f**k off

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:54 pm

bloo wrote:Typical cardiff. When one of your own does something idiotic and shameful you gloss it all over with the same old bullshit. Your are all knuckledraggers just like that hard man and his cowardly act of violence.
And Murphy you are a f*cking liar, like f**k there would have been 5 or 6 year olds at that game. Your full of shit.

i know a boy from cardiff who showed me his scar from that friday night game in 93. i dont know his age but hes younger then me and im 29.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 pm

I bet your family are very proud of you! So you openly admit to inflicting violence on children?
A Cowardly knuckledragging nonce thats what you are. Way out of order but then what do I expect from someone who is uneducated and still lives in the 70's.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Good, I am sure the kid did something to desrve it, things like this dont just happen. Filthy little vermin!!!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:58 pm

bloo wrote:I bet your family are very proud of you! So you openly admit to inflicting violence on children?
A Cowardly knuckledragging nonce thats what you are. Way out of order but then what do I expect from someone who is uneducated and still lives in the 70's.

16 is old enough for shoeing, teach the litle cnut, pity it wasn't you you muggy f**k.

now f**k off ya daft tw*t...coming on here with ya gay ethos, do one mincer

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:07 am

Johnny why dont you f**k off back to 1974, back to where you belong you valley tramp.

Well you've all shown your true colours on this thread. There again what did i expect from cardiff city 'fans' (and i use that term loosely).

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:09 am

Joe wrote:

Good, I am sure the kid did something to desrve it, things like this dont just happen. Filthy little vermin!!!

you sad f**k, the lad was 16 and having abit of banter with his mates who were cardiff fans apparently... annis abraham looking scum c**t!!!